Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Sorry to hear that V
That embryo in there doesn’t look rotted or decayed…
looks like you did your seed rescue cracking technique, were you able to save any that way?

which lines did you get?
I’ve always had good results with grandaddy purple in the past. I bought a couple packs from ken estes san jose dispensary back in the day, and later ordered some online (from attitude I think) which all had at least %70 germ rates.

I’m still running ken’s Berry Larry right now - goji OG x (larry og x gdp)
Kept the most larry leaning pheno as a clone for 3 or 4 years now. And the male I found in the pack was crazy, a resinous leaf olive oil smelling plant with large floral clusters.

7 Likes

I got larry berry, grandpa Larry, honeydew like everything except for his OG’s and reg gdp.
I really hope they do make it. Just need to grow a damn tail. It took a while this morning to do the c sections. I really didnt want to do it but I really didnt want them just to rot. Its day four. A few have already rotted before I could operate this morning. A Coogies and a grandpa larry maybe will make it. I had dream about the coogies the other night. Got a good feeling…
This is the first time ive had this problem with attitude or gdp seeds.

4 Likes

have used them - one thing is nice is that if you are short on money - they have a
“make a offer” on all seeds - used this twice – ONLY SEED BANK THAT OFFERS THIS !!!

1 Like

I don’t get on here much because I don’t like to type but I thought I would warn people about coolbeanseeds seed bank coolbeanseeds@nym.hush.com just ripped me off don’t order anything thing that hard to find because they might be lying about it you might be safe order something that isn’t hard to find but I wouldn’t I would go to another seed bank they eather Sent a package that would not get to the destination gave a fake tracking number then refuse to help me out when I emailed they have refused to answer my questions about a replacement or refund I would have rather smoked the money I wasted then wipe my ass with it wiping my ass with money gives me the red ass and my hemorrhoids are better now that I vented of some gas about coolbeanseeds I just hated to flush all that green cash down the toilet if it was a legit company and it was a truly lost package that never got to destination it would be insured like they advertised don’t send them any money I lost mine no customer service at all in my case I would rather buy directly from the breeder but you can’t always do that

4 Likes

WeedGuardianFamilyTree.com is excellen many breeders. Once sent money whic never got there - they sent me my order after talking to them. I alway send cash greta service, customer and they have rally increased their breeders - guessing they have 50+ – always great freebies (some better than the ones I ordered (it’s a US bank) also Well Grown Seeds is good - they offer their own organic nutrent teas

1 Like

Exotic Seed out of Spain is a great one. Everything I’ve got has been dank and they’re a bit cheaper than most big name breeders out there with the best shit.

4 Likes

Good prices and quality? Haven’t seen it yet nationally. Honestly I would set up shop if I didn’t think someone in my area would start a turf war over it. I can send you a fritter clone sourced from archive for free if you want, one went unclaimed from this batch, but I cannot accept anything in return.

For seeds I won’t be using anyone but GLG and a few people on OG (who also sell their gear at GLG) from now on though.

5 Likes

Hello everybody !

Does someone used getseedsrighthere.com for seeds or clones ?

Big thank you

3 Likes

They are proud of their clones ($$$). Been eyeing them lately myself.

3 Likes

Yes it’s interesting but I feel strange so much legendary clones in a store

3 Likes

Well they are Colorado based. I would expect a good selection given the amount of time theyve been legal.

3 Likes

Guys like CSI humboldt and bodhi, don’t have this collection and they are bigger players than this guy

What shine in general is not gold

This is why I ask before being infected with hlvd and fake genetics

1 Like

I would bet my entire net worth that they (nspectra&bodhi)have a much,much better selection then this Colorado based seed/clone bank.
They can get access to clones and seed packs that money can’t buy.
And in the banks defence, maybe this seedbank isn’t listing all that they carry… And I’m sure the experience would be different on location, rather then selections on a website.

5 Likes

I ordered in Canada Goose Seeds. they have other brands but also their own, fennecgenetics. came with real nice freebees. one free pack was Ludicrous Speed ( golden Tiger f3’ x Mac Coffee Breath.)
https://www.instagram.com/fennecgenetics. safe bank.

web site is Goose Seeds

2 Likes

Chailife Genetics in Massachusetts and North Atlantic Seed Co. in Maine.

3 Likes

cool beans seed bank - I’ve put in an order with them, and it came through - no problems. Maybe not the quickest to respond or update; but they do strive to get your beans to you.
Unfortunately, you had a bad experience, and it does happen…hopefully they sent you a replacement package of your original order.
…I’ve had orders get “lost in the mail”, and although rare, most legitimate seed banks will replace (if they have the product in stock).
Also, if I’m planning a big order (i.e, a few hundred dollars), I try to split it up into two (2) orders (or more) to help minimize my loss risk…
Hang in there, cool beans will get back to you…

1 Like

Seed Banks, and those Ive good experiences with are.

James Bean Company
Swami Organic seeds
Hemp Depot… In Canada… Im in USA. One of the few places not in USA I will deal with.
Another in Canada is JahSeeds. They have a killer C99.
Fleur De Mal
DC Seed Exchange
Labyrinth Seeds
The Nature Farm Genetics
AKBeanBrains… I like to deal directly with Dave.
The Seed Source
Great Lakes Genetics
Katsu
CoolBeans
NWSun-Strainly. Also a Member Here. Has a killer deal on…
F2 C&C F2 Pacific Northwest Hashplant x PNWHP X NL1 Bc1. But I cant say if he has more for sale.
TGS Seeds on Strainly. Maybe the best of all the NL5 releases. Im talking what Sensi Seeds Sold in the 90s. I think they have only bred this version 2x since the 90s. Hard to beat at $5.25 a seed!!! This is some good stuff.
Authentic Genetics.
Speakeasy
SeedsHereNow
Another overseas is.
Underground Seeds Collective. Original 1972 Columbian Gold. Black Afghani.

8 Likes

they have changed - my last order spending $100.00 they didn’t send any freebies any freebies reason I bought a pack of seeds on sale – the order before that bought a sale pack and got freebies. Their “classic strain” selection is good but will not order from them again. don’t know what to tell you about them

1 Like

over the many years have used all these banks also _ Swami is great for landrance strain also “Old School Genetics” is good (regs only and good prices)

2 Likes

Anyone ever use Assitentialist Cltvls out of Denver? (info@cltvrs.com)