Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Seeds yes all the time. The packages are small post office doesn’t care really they are just seeds so they are not really illegal until you germinate. Shipping actual weed is a no no. I also like to have my grow equipment shipped to a different address or even better a grow shop that will let me pick it up there. The equipment is large usually has lots of labels and such so if your trying to keep on the low don’t send that stuff to your house just seeds.

1 Like

Whitebuffalo seeds. For real landrace F1

1 Like

Actually, it is everything. Seeds, plants, flowers and any product made from it are all illegal to send through US Mail, but you are correct in that they will most likely just confiscate the seeds and it’s done there. Everything else, expect a visit.

Don’t know whether anyone else has dealt with them, but I thought I would put my couple of pennies in. Just placed my second order with Greenpoint in CO and have had nothing but great dealings with them. They don’t have a huge selection, and all their stuff is crosses of Star Dawg, but they have some decent stuff and the prices aren’t bad. Have some decent sales as well.

2 Likes

Ordered a 10-pack from seeds here now, got a 9-pack… let’s see how good their customers support is.

5 Likes

I live in a legal state. Have had seeds shipped to my house. Once had some seized by Customs. California dept of agriculture. They just sent the wrapper with a note. No one came bum rushing my house or anything though. lol

4 Likes

For me no keepers with NB but plenty of keepers with his kush skunk and just started some more of his skunk c99 seeds.

Interesting feedback. I’m hoping to get at least one really good female out of the bunch, to use for breeding.

Not sure what I’ll do with the mixed pack. I hate growing something if I don’t know what it is.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Grow legal - seeds and supplies

Dc seed exchange is a great place, I’ve had great success with them a bunch of times.

Mephisto genetics is great for breeder direct autos, had a lot of luck with them too.

strainly is definitely a great place for genetic prospects, I love that place.

2 Likes

Good feelings with a danish platform than is working with different collectives. At the basis i was hunting a pure Sensi Star pre-2004, and I was sended there by a couple of friends than have traded genetics with a couple of the collectives listed.

Very happy to can work again this line is below the right feedback ^^ Can’t wait to launch them.

There is the shop : https://seedheaven.net/

I can’t vouch all collectives, but some are releasing gens i’ve imported and traded myself with intermediary swiss groups than are close to these collectives.

You can find interresting stuff at decent prices, like a Viking IBL by example, Black Domina repros, fews landraces …
Mostly for gens hunter i guess, but they have also fems and autofems for the freaks lol

The procedure is a bit long, cash by mail, but the guy behind is serious and have a good contact by mail. Just don’t forget to mention your email/nick in the letter lmao Even in doing this mistake, we have sorted out the thing stressless. No problemo.

The brown bags are freebies, Perun F2 (Pinky cut x Afghani) and Perun x Black Domina. Not really the cheap skunk btw, next round i will SOG some to have fun.

So yeah, mostly an underground reference for hunters but not only. It desserve a try imho.

8 Likes

Seedheaven is great. Nice that you found what you’re looking for. And good review. The only downside is the payment and waiting. They are really generous and have good genes. Some you gotta snag right away or they’ll be gone. Others seem to be consistently reproduced. I can vouch for San having good crosses for cheap. He’s a great guy, humble, generous and has access to great stuff. I always try to support when I can.

7 Likes

I was interested in and planning on buying Flying Dutchman’s Original Haze and Purple Haze #1. Also, Ace Seed’s Green Haze.

Does anyone have any experience growing these out?

These sources were supposedly the best at one point.

I have heard some discouraging words.

We’ll beat the drum a little louder, see who chimes in.

99%

Let’s try it over here!

4 Likes

I think we would get more feedback if it were it’s own thread… it will get buried in this massive thread and we will never find anything out.

3 Likes

If it gets enough reactions we can split it to separate topic.

But I think that this topic should be for general experience with seedbanks or sellers and related shop reviews. I think we should rate service and customer experience in this topic not particular strains (rating strain is going much more into details and depends on more factors and would deserve separate topic for the seedbank).

4 Likes

did a little info search for you @cannacrab

fro. what I understand TFD has alot of good genetics and a lot of good reviews…

the prices are decent…but out of those 3, i personally would go with the green haze… based on reviews solely that is lol hazes, I’ve heard, are a touchy pain to grow

hope this helps a bit…

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I think most growers underestimate how much power it requires to grow true Sativa. It is nearly 1.5x of what is required to grow your typical Indica varieties. They take a year if you want fully developed flowers. Impatience and lack of sufficient lighting are probably what gives most trouble.

5 Likes

i believe that theory… but for the high sativa give, which i love, its worth it to grow them.

but that’s a discussion for another thread :wink:

1 Like

James Bean is a great place to order your beans. I placed an order on a Thursday night and got them on Monday afternoon. Would definitely order from them again.

5 Likes