Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Good to hear, @Prince :+1:
Did they have what you were looking for?

2 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz Yes and no ā€¦ ha ha. I am really waiting on Grow - Legal to get the glitch fixed, then I can get some more beans I really want to grow. Thanks for all the knowledge buddy.

1 Like

Friends donā€™t let friends buy from Upper Canada Seedbank - complete fraud. This fraud in Calgary has left a bad hole in many peopleā€™s wallets. UCSB will only accept ETransfers - so you have no recourse to a bank when you pay $$!

The site proudly states if your order takes over 30 days, your $$ will promptly be refunded - this is a bald faced lie - I ordered seeds $100 worth on July 8th of this year, not a single email has been responded to. They have my $$ and are laughing their ass off at my messages.

Avoid them like the plague.

8 Likes

Attitude, James Bean, The Dank Team, Midnight Song and just placed a large order with FDM (large for never having done business before).

But the previous 4 have all been good and my confidence that FDM will be good seems well placed based off this forum.

Attitude is my favorite for freebies and for speed. I just placed an order for 10 seeds and 22 are coming in thanks to promos and UFOs. I have gotten orders in as little as 5 business days before to the east coast

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Kush/Skunk from Peakseeds

Seed banks in the US??? Good genes and reputable! Lay them on me please!!

3 Likes

The only one I have dealt with in the US is Greenpoint in CO. They are good with service and pretty quick to ship. You can also send them cash and depending on your order size (my was too low for it, but I was doinā€™ it on the cheap) they will email you a prepaid label to send in payment. As to strains, they are all Stardawg crosses (M) with a good selection of females. I am growing Sky Warden now and have Chickasaw Cooler for the next run. There is someone who is also running some of their seeds and has commented on them. Canā€™t remember who, but I will try. Over all, have had no problems with them and everything has been good.

Hey, on a different topic, I know we kinda fell apart on the meetup. PM me and let me know if you are still interested and we can put something together.

3 Likes

In the US Iā€™ve ordered from Great Lakes genetics, http://acsb.co and https://dankseed.store/. All were very good.

5 Likes

I just messed up my order from seedheaven.net and the guy was unbelievably nice about it. I somehow ended up with extra freebies for being a screw upā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Hi therein thinking of placing an order with gyo.green but wondering everybodyā€™s opinions on them before I order

1 Like

itā€™s been several years since iā€™ve ordered seeds. i used to go to breedbay, but they seem to have closed shop, despite a site notice posted recently saying they would returnā€¦i digressā€¦

where can i go these days? whoā€™s trustworthy? last time i bought seeds elsewhere, dr chronic and gypsy were the big names :laughing:

Iā€™m confident GN will comeback soon as it wasā€¦
DS

Iā€™ve ordered from them before. They are not the cheapest place to order from and the delivery times suck. The UK site is based in Scotland. It took a week from paying by card for them to even send the seeds out and mark on my account they had been sent. Then it took a further 3 days or so to get to me in Newcastle. All seeds have been viable though so they get a thumbs up for that.

4 Likes

Has anyone tried ordering from medicine man seeds?

1 Like

All these new private breeders these daysā€¦itā€™s all a bit overwhelming now!! I think Iā€™ll stick with Doc since he has YEARS of rep to back his game up, and I have an ok experience ordering from him beforeā€¦plus selection! :wink: I actually recognize a good handful of the breeders in his menu, unlike some of these new US and CA sites you guys all like.

2 Likes

I would like to leave a positive review of seesherenow.com

Super fast and friendly service. Perfect low key shippin. And VERY FAST!
5/5

will use again

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been growing for almost 10 years now, Iā€™ve bought many packs of seeds from various growers including TH Seeds, Top Dawg, Crockett Family Farms, Oceangrown, Redline, Dark Horse. Which seed companies/strains would you choose for wanting some serious dank? Iā€™m one to go for more of the fruity strains, and it never fails Iā€™ll pick something thatā€™s good, but itā€™s not the ā€œone hitter quitterā€. Iā€™ve got flavor, but who has some serious heat when it comes to getting toasted? I have a Dark Helmet from OG thatā€™s pretty dank, but Iā€™m looking for something thatā€™ll throw a nonsmoker into a super trip lol.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll throw this out there.

Pretty much ANYTHING by @LED_Seedz is FIRE. :fire: :fireworks: :yum:

Super trip for occasional/light smokers? Cherry Tart and Grass Monkey come to mind, as iā€™ve grown Grass Monkey (VERY easy to grow frost covered monsters) and sampled Cherry Tart.

8 Likes

I am finding this to be the truth too.

But this thread is looking alot like another one already running.

6 Likes

Oops, I really shouldā€™ve searched more, if I wouldā€™ve come across the thread, I wouldnā€™t have even posted. Do you have a link for the thread, just to make it easier?

1 Like