Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Love your website man… your products page won’t load properly tho…
Fascinated by the 12/12 concept for growing :sunglasses::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Guys a knobhead robin. Sending people already germed seeds with less amounts than stated of questionable genetics :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Peak Seeds BC

I wouldn’t recommend HSC to anyone. Average at best.

2 Likes

Are you serious, a waste to read and to buy from ?,that’s not a good start.

2 Likes

Have a look through the threads in which he partakes bro. I’m relaying what I’m seeing. And @robin is a good friend of mine I don’t wanna see him waste time and effort on shite

4 Likes

I tried at day one or two and couldn’t put myself through it

2 Likes

It’s like a deranged Dutch/Asian bot using google translate to communicate. There is the odd phrase that makes sense, not enough to keep reading though. I’m still wary after that last sneaky virus outbreak so i run ccleaner when i’m done with/give up reading that kind of stuff, just for peace of mind :hamburger:

I could fair go a rustler burger just now…

2 Likes

Ok guys, I have read this whole post and received some great information. I have only grown seeds that I have found in my bags and have never ordered from seedbanks.
I have a question, I am looking to order some beans and I am looking at 2 banks right now. Please, what is your option on these places. I am looking to get the beans sent to Florida and want to know who would be the best bank to get the job done. Just want to insure that I will get what I pay for, in a timely manner and the beans will actually get here without any issues or letters from customs etc.
GYO Seedbank or Grow-Legal Seedbank ??
Who would you order with today ??
Also what form of payment is accepted ??

6 Likes

I’ve had good luck and fast shipping with grow-legal.com go with them.

10 Likes

:+1: Grow-Legal, good stuff…

5 Likes

@ReikoX thank you very much

2 Likes

@Northern_Loki thank you buddy

3 Likes

Pretty sure grow-legal.com takes any form of payment. @legalcanada even edited the website to accommodate my cash payment :dollar: :+1: … withing 5 minutes of me asking too.

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Crop King - New York Sour Diesel

I’ve ordered stuff from GYO before. Their own c99. All seeds were viable and grew very well. My only criticism is it took a week from the payment day for them to ship my order. Not an efficient company.

3 Likes

Does anyone really order seeds online when they live in an “illegal state”??? I want feminized seeds but how to get them?

I live in the US too… stupid question? but I’m assuming u didn’t have them delivered to the crib right? Lol. I’m paranoid! I want to order seeds so bad, never have, can’t get over the heebie jeebies… even ordering my legal grow equipment has me on edge. Def did NOT have that stuff delivered to the crib. Soothe my nerves and tell me it’s gonna be alright and I’ll order from the company u suggested :joy::tired_face:

The answer is YES!. Even if it’s illegal federally, the USPS has other priorities. They may check a package, but the bubble mailers have always arrived intact. Grow-Legal has a great selection & several payment options. James Bean is good too (USA).

3 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Software Virus Cleaner