Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Here’s a new one I just tried. I got a few packs, and freebies (promos and house freebies) in 2 days time from payment (They took USA VISA)
All was perfect and They are in Nevada USA…(I am as well) Emails were almost simultaneous from them. (not all were automated either)

No affiliation with them or anyone else, and this was my 1st order; but I will buy from them again…Although I like the strains I get overseas…I don’t have to worry about customs with a USA seedbank. Priority shipping was under $10 and no BS.

https://dankseed.store/menu?olsPage=products

The strains sure sounded interesting…time will tell.

8 Likes

We guarantee stealth shipping in USA. We pay the tab

Bogland72@gmail.com

8 Likes

Check out attitude seed bank. I make all my payments over the phone. Using my credit card. Doors still on hinges.lmao I was using seedsupreme.com. but they don’t like my card anymore. Oh well. Attitudes promotional offers are better. And selection does vary between sites. Ruffly 2000-4,000 strains.

3 Likes

Mine were in a bag of chocolate. Irish whoppers. They sent some random items I had to take everything apart. No seeds. The only thing left to open was the chocolate. I was freaking.

5 Likes

I bought from the 'Tude many times but the first time around, i ordered stealth. They sent me a pair of pants, and i knew the seeds needed to be there, i looked and looked and nothing, but then; it occurred to me to rip it apart at the seams…

VOILA!!! They were there… And i could breath easy again…

Sci :robot:

7 Likes

Alphakronik.com now offers direct customer sales, freebies with every order, and will be the place to find our small-batch and limited release products on drop day, as 3rd party seedbanks were failing us in releasing products on release days/on time.

Use coupon code “AKG” for 20% off your first order.

10 Likes

When I first started growing again a few years ago I was unaware of American breeders and so I bought from Seedsman and MSNL. Both had great and rapid shipping/stealth but I had really bad germination rates with MSNL (would never order from again…obvious old seeds). Had like nearly 100% germination from Seedsman.

Since then I have ordered from James Bean and Greenpoint here in U.S. and am very happy with both of them (may never order overseas again). Much cheaper to order here in U.S. for me without the extra shipping and for stealth etc. from overseas.

Back in the day I used Nirvana and was very happy.

7 Likes

Those VGS BK S1 are very nice. Hoping to pick up more myself at some point.

1 Like

Unfortunately Breeder’s Retail went out of business… :frowning:

1 Like

Guess I’ve been away from the scene for too long :confused:

Hahahaha as soon as I read the "sent me an old piece of taffy " I knew you were talking about SHN. In all honesty, I love SHN. they’re reliable, and show up within a week. I’m not buying anything for the free stuff, so if they even send an old piece of banana laffy taffy, I’m happy, as long as I got the seeds I paid for. Anything extra… is well, extra. I’m not bashing on you or anything, please don’t take it that way. But remember, you’re there for the genetics. But then again you guys are paying for the grab bags, so maybe I don’t have much to say about that… if its offered, it should be in the purchase. I just have to say, if any of you guys were buying seeds in the past decade, it was more often than not, that you got scammed/ripped, and seeds would never show up. At least now, we have forums where people can share their individual experiences.

4 Likes

Huh? There’s been lots of shady seed banks in the past, so just deal with it? From personal experience never been ripped in the 15+ yrs been buying seeds. Like you said my complaint isn’t about “free” seeds. A simple pack of papers would have made my argument moot. They sent me more seeds (that I plan giving a way here for Xmas) so I’m ok with em but not my go 2 bank. Been happiest dealing direct with breeders.

2 Likes

SHN is ok usually, but you have to watch their prices…many times they have a sale that brings the products down to competitor’s normal selling levels. Otherwise their CS is top notch. They could bring down their prices by eliminating all that fancy artwork, but therein lies their marketing strategy…
Besides…the Taffy is STALE!!! LMAO

1 Like

Totally forgot about Aficionado Seeds in Colo. USA…Trustworthy and good.

3 Likes

Before I stopped doing sales to them, they would buy packs from us at $10/pk and then charge customers $100. It was one of the reasons I left.

11 Likes

I got 10 dollars n I wont even sell em

1 Like

Anyone who’s ordered from Dinafem,

Do the seeds come in original packaging?

Example: Order sweet seets dark devil auto through them, does it come in sweet seeds packaging? If so, this begs to question if you get the 3/+1 5/+2 that sweet seeds does themselves.

@Mr.Sparkle tagging you so we both can find out the answer if anyone knows this info.

2 Likes

Just got a pack of Skunk#1 from Dinafem and it came in the Sensi packaging. They take their own out of the metal tin now though when shipped.

2 Likes

I would not recommend buying seeds from Sannie’s Shop. I ordered Herijuana seeds and they said they shipped them three times and never got anything. Never had a package not show up. They also disabled the communication tab for my order which seems unprofessional to me.

Edit: I will update this if I ever get the seeds or at least a customs notice, but I still think their customer service is bad.

Edit2: Edited review to have less loaded/biased words.

3 Likes

I definitely did not have a problem with them (Sannie’s) recently and I’ve been really happy with my turkish landrace so far - such a different little shrub. Good seeds, great stealth.

3 Likes