Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

bog ill definitely be hitting u up next time im needing genetics :+1:

3 Likes

GPS hasnā€™t been the same since a few of their packages got seized last year. (had to be an inside job imo). I used to grow a bunch of their gear but stopped of late. They were also caught up in that bogus S1 adventure (not their fault entirely). I think it is fair to assume that the reigns of GPS are not in the same hands as they were a few yrs ago, and on another forum Gu (breeder) was accused of using pictures from other breeders in his own sales attempts. Personally I have had good luck with their gear and the beans grow as advertised. They also refunded my $$ after I was burned by ā€œtheirā€ S1ā€™s.

1 Like

Big shout out to the Vault! Gotta hand it to these guys, my package got seized twice, but they didnā€™t give up ā€“ even when I was ready to. Theyā€™re a real stand-up business.

8 Likes

Have to also vouch for sannies several orders never a issue!

3 Likes

Do not order from upper Canada seed bank.

I ordered some autos 2 months ago. After waiting 6 weeks, I had to follow all these obscure instructions on their website to try and get a refund. After contacting them numerous times over several weeks without a response they finally transferred my money back.

Waste of time, I wonder if they even have any of the seeds they advertise on their siteā€¦

4 Likes

Apothecary genetics,fast and offered a free pack of their blackberry crossed line, basically a black berry hybrid, right from the source,so I suppose it isnā€™t a seed bank ,idk(?), anyone have any experience with their blackberry? Peace

1 Like

Anyone order from mrnice.nl in the past? The website seems to reflect the age of those catsā€¦ :joy: Love it.

Almost everything on there looks great (drool) :stuck_out_tongue:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I have in the past several times, never had an issue other than my terrible growing not doing the gear justice :smiley: Never had an issue with customs seizing anything from thereā€¦but iā€™ve never had that happen EVER knocks on wood of course with US banks now probably not much of an issue unless I want some Ace/Canna or something.

3 Likes

Brother over a year ago I won some bids,and couldnā€™t figure out how to make a payment,I find I still get wound up about it ,I had critical skunk for like 8ā‚¬ and some spring cleaning wins , Damn hehe have fun and I do wish you well, please let me know how you do
PS,Iā€™m pretty sure I got black listed for not being able to come up with the payment in time,man thatā€™s so frustrating,I do believe their gear is for real and Im still pretty pissed at myself for dropping that ball

1 Like

Just with smoking blackberry kushā€¦ lol That particular Indica strain fucks me up like no other.

2 Likes

Yeah! That makes me so happy,if itā€™s the same one , managed to get my hands on some bubba berry from apothecary genetics, be a long time before I can get to them,Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll probably pop one or two to get some experience with them ,they sent 13 in one pack and 14 in the other (probably to make up for an immature looking bean), the other pack is calledā€™old school jamsā€™, hoping for quality meds,and something powerful is needed , thank you @Meesh,I hope you will get to enjoy some quality time in your beautiful garden soon! Wishing you the best
Peace and love yeah!

2 Likes

Donā€™t be afraid to start a RedCherryBerry hybridā€¦ :smile: :blush:

:wink:

5 Likes

What do you have on your mind? That red cherry berry sounds so delicious, brother Iā€™m hunting for terps,the Louder the better,Iā€™m going crazy with these 91skunk beans! I lost two in an attempt and now Iā€™m skidish AF! But hey, sometimes making mistakes is the only way someone this stubborn will change, hehe
Peace and love all!

1 Like

I think I sent you DurbanP x RCB & the BOGā€™s SourLifesaver & some goodies/extras ā€¦ Youā€™ve got the random roulette Bob Saget going already so Iā€™m not feelinā€™ too left out! :smile: hehe

2 Likes

Iā€™m stoked about her (wishful)! sheā€™ll meet up with a gg4xzkittlez in time, hope to store or possibly do a pollen swap with ya(?) ,Cheers brother

2 Likes

www.pacificseedbank.com Did anyone buy in here?

2 Likes

Broken record here, but do not order from upper Canada seed bank. Itā€™s nothing but a scam. Thereā€™s a thread on here detailing why if youd like to know moreā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m curious about this place as well. Iā€™m always a little sketched out by these banks that look a little too professional and have limited information about their strains, and only sell feminized seeds and autos. But they have some cool stuff if their strains are what they say they are.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with trying to stop a brother from getting burnt! Thank you! I know what itā€™s like to wait for beans ,and not have any show up,I once got an empty envelope,just gutted like a fish,and they still gave it to me,but that was in transit Iā€™m sure,not the guys on the other side, peace and love all !

2 Likes

Just received my canuck seeds order today. 4 business days. I have read some pretty mixed reviews. Not very optimistic but some of the seeds look nice. Dark swollen mottled and of decent size. The freebies I received are a little light in color and smallish in size. Going to try and pop a few different strains. Will update

3 Likes