Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

I thank everyone for the answer …

4 Likes

What was the verdict on www.pacificseedbank.com? I didn’t see any posts from anyone who knows about this bank.

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of them before.

Same with the breeders they have listed. The names sounds fancy but I haven’t seen or heard of the breeders either. Considering the rather large number of different strains each breeder sells, hmmm…

Their pitch: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70leuc

Welcome to Pacific Seed Bank. Here’s what we’re all about!

Transcript:

Hi there!

Welcome to Pacific Seed Bank

We’re pumped you’re here, and can’t wait to show off how awesome we are, if you’ll just give us a couple minutes of your time.

We know you’re busy. That’s actually a big part of why we’re here.

Who has time to go to the store and browse shelves, these days? Especially when the nature of storefronts means they only have so much room for product and you could end up visiting three places before you find what you’re looking for.

Enter - online shopping.

Yeah, we know, it’s nothing new. But maybe you’ll be a bit blown away by the selection of marijuana seeds we offer here at Pacific Seed Bank.

I’m talking hundreds of strains.

All of them feminized

All of them fresh.

All of them eagerly waiting to go to their new home and start their new life.

Looking to relax? We gotcha. Need a natural energy boost? Yep, got that, too.

With more than two decades of cannabis knowhow under our belts, it’s no wonder Pacific Seed Bank is getting lots of love.

We bring you only the best, the brightest, the bluntest marijuana seeds, from our west coast home to yours - wherever you may be.

All our breeders are the cream of the cannabis crop, and our strains are sublime.

We play host to fantastic breeders like:

Norcal Farms, and the talented green thumbs who call the Mendocino region home,

Original Harvest, where superb strains like Harlequin and Bubblegum reside,

And Original Kush, where only the finest indicas are coaxed and coddled.

Please, come browse our bud!

5 Likes

This sounds like Nigerian Prince to me… :joy: :atm: :cn:

Welcome to legal weed!

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

“Need a natural energy boost? Yep, got that, too.”

Not certain what is going on over there. Random word generator.

3 Likes

It’s especially sketchy that their “breeders” are apparently complete ghosts. I couldn’t find a single bit of information about any of them… kinda suspicious. No webpages, no IG accounts, nobody talking about any one them. Doubtful that they even really exist. It really seems like they’re buying bulk from somewhere and reselling with additional branding.

4 Likes

From the home of triangle emeralds region…for con-iseurs and medical home facilitators, our mastergrowers :tm:

:smile: “storefront”

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

It’s the same writer I hired for my LITFA ads

8 Likes

I had a good experience with seedsforme.com

1 Like

I plan to use Humboldt Seed Org this year. I plan to run their Gods Gift. I would like to grab a longer flowering strain from Humboldt too. They got some killer gear for sure.
There is a difference from Humboldt Seed Co. and Humboldt Seed Organisation, although they are the same group of breeders I believe.

1 Like

My buddy us currently growing out the white widow and the blue cookies from Crop King. When I get to smoke it, prolly today, Ill let ya’ll know what I think of the stuff.
Was gonna re-veg some blue cookies an the widow to throw outside. Unless it’s nothing special. We see. Ill report back.

Pure kush has popped in 21 hours while soaking. Now in paper towel with the others. Will update on the rest when applicable

I had good results with Great Lakes Genetics. Order came fast, good communication and good vitality.

6 Likes

You did? I was really put off by the Cash only element. Especially in the US. How many times have you ordered from them? @Sunvalley asked me to post a check for him to Great Lakes, but I freaked out and sent his money back when I saw that everything had to be made out to Cash.

3 Likes

Great Lakes is good. I’ve haven’t any problems with them. Money order.

Alternatively, you could try Jame Bean Seeds. They have an alternative payment method and carry a similar range of lines.

I don’t know if I’d be comfortable posting someone else’s check either, though.

7 Likes

Yeah weird system that’s for sure

2 Likes

glg is solid, theyre my go to spot for beans. i have always used money orders and never had a problem.

4 Likes

I sent cash to GLG wrapped it up in paper. Brings back memories of sending cash to Europe on a prayer in the early 90s. FYI it’s BOGO on Bohdi’s gear right now till the 20th. I couldn’t help myself and got a few more bohdi in my life😀. Great Lakes genetics works for me I love doing business 100 miles from home.

6 Likes

Yeah GLG gets the Bodhi releases other places don’t get. Their selection is crazy and the freebies are wider variety than some of the other seed banks he supplies… anyone wanna send a cheque for me?? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

But, they won’t take checks. Cash or US Money orders.

We accept US currency (cash) or a 100 % BLANK money order. Please do not put your name, or order number on the money order, only the amount of your purchase. We Prefer USPS money orders, Money Gram money orders or Western Union money orders. Please send a copy of your invoice or a piece of paper with your order number on it, along with your payment. Please send your payment in a priority envelope with tracking, unsigned for. Sent threw the USPS. (This way you can track it to our PO Box).

1 Like