Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Give one of our sponsors a try @Explorer. @skunk24.com. I’ve bought a good few times from them in the past year and other than a slight communication hitch every transaction has been flawless. They are based in Poland but don’t let that put you off. Ive got each order in around a week from payment. Longest I waited was 10 days. They are cheap as chips compared to most UK based seed banks. :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve always had great expieriances with Hazeman and seedsman but they both require payment by money order before seeds are shipped. I just got another order from Hazeman with no issues and a free 12 pack of beans with every order.

5 Likes

We take PayPal and several other forms of payment. We ship in USA priority mail and guarantee delivery.

We deliver and have deals for bulk or wholesale and of course retail and often have bargain deals on three packs and get a free pack. Our prices are reasonable and our rep is important to us.

Bulk for as little as three bucks a seed on many strains…

For information email us at bogland72@gmail.com

17 Likes

Bogseeds does amazing work support the good guys people, and leave those hype sellers to their IG filtered pictures and bs claims alone.

12 Likes

Just placed an order through them. I’ll post feedback here on the experience.

8 Likes

Important question is, do the seeds end up being “as advertised” in the end. Seeds be seeds. As long as they are viable, they’re going to give you a plant. Given that the internet is what it is, and people are what people are, I’m not so sure I trust too many vendors out there.

Back in '03 I bought Niagara from Dr. Greenthumb. It was a legit strain that I mothered for the better part of 10 years before I had to get out. Still have some pollen (viability tbd), but the beans I froze are long gone, lost in a basement flood. Dropped them a line a while back to see if the strain was still virgin (sure it was!) and available but never got an answer.

Question @ATM. Am I safe to assume you’re growing autos? I’m looking at a strain at CropKing (auto), to get my fancy new grow room producing something quick (while I get a mother ready), but I’m nervous as hell about laying down the cash for what could end up being bag weed. How was your experience with CK beans?

I figure I can knock off two, maybe 3 auto grows while I do what I need to get a crop of clones off.

3 Likes

I am about 44 days into flower. I am growing feminized but not autos.

I lost 2 plants so I am only getting one pheno. It was very vigorous in veg.

I am also growing a sweet seed strain I got from here

It is more sativa dom.

I was also nervous about committing to one seed bank so I grew two strains. Problem was the indica did not stretch hardly at all while the sativa stretched massively so light height is not ideal and finishing at the same time might be a problem.

I at least have one pheno that is a keeper for sure super resinous.

In the future I think I might try something from subcool and maybe ocean grown seeds. They seem to be on the forefront of breeding and genetic selection.

7 Likes

AMT - I’m envious! You must like variety. I feel your pain growing indica and sativa simultaneously in the same space. It can prove challenging, although it looks like you’re managing.

Enjoy your bounty!

4 Likes

Greenpoint and happy man seeds.,have done justice, repeatedly :wink:

5 Likes

if you are in the u.s then definitely order in u.s places like greatlakesgenetics jamesbeanseedco dcseedexchange all legit can confirm. and nice guys with active community threads if not here, then on equally known forums where you can get all your needs addresssed

5 Likes

Naw, I’m up here in Canuckistan. I’ve got some beans from some auto’s that got pollinated last year. They’re a bit of an unknown though. Obviously something went awry. About all I can think of is that they could have hermied due to stress caused by a LED street lamp nearby, but I can’t really say for sure. My bad for assuming they were fem and not keeping a close eye on them, figuring I could just leave them to do their own thing in a garden I’d prepared out back of the house. Could be the weed I prefer, or just me being lazy but I do like soil growing in the outdoors. One of 10 I grew ended up being 4’ tall, 4’ wide. Pretty obvious it wasn’t auto. We’ve moved since then and now have a high school right behind us, so a backyard grow this year isn’t gonna happen.

I’m one of the once bitten, twice shy types. All things considered, I’m not so sure I want to chance what may come of all of the beans I collected. Lord knows what they’ll do. My luck, they’d all be male.

2 Likes

I just heard back from the Dr. Niagara is gone unless someone here knows where it can be found. My heart is broken.

2 Likes

I’ve actually been victim of seed scam in the past lol. One of the first packs I ever bought was feminized TGA Querkles from a local headshop only to come home and find out Subcool has never made fems. It’s a super shady industry and with prohibition and lack of regulation gives tons of room for scammers in this space. and regulation sucks anyways. Dj and JD short as well as Breeder Steve have publicly touched on how much scamming goes on in the industry. I don’t think many people actually have a clue.

Aside from breeder direct options there’s only two banks I trust. Great Lakes Genetics and Sannies Shop.

7 Likes

Have you tried Jordan of the islands? He has been at this for over 20 years. And I havent came across much if any negative reviews about him. I have some blue God from him in veg now.

6 Likes

Love the shrimp btw. I use to have a bad shrimp problem as well Haha. Very addictive hobby

4 Likes

No I haven’t tried JotI yet but I’d be down to try one day. Does he sell breeder direct?

And thanks haha. I just got into shrimp real hard last year. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Jordan only sells his own strains. He does have some collaborations with some other breeders
Check him out .

6 Likes

I like this company: https://amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com/

Never had problem, two orders and all seeds sprouted and good strong plants.
They answer questions etc. Not the cheapest but they deliver.

They are in Holland and USA.

3 Likes

Received from LabyrinthSeedCo fine, no issues:

Freebie ThugPug PB Studly (no idea as to the lineage) :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Jordan Of The Islands seeds have never given me any problems. I’ve grown a couple of his godbud and godbud crosses with God’s Green Crack being thw last one and it was stellar had a heavy red current smell super frosty. I think some pictures should of it are in my random photos thread. Best place to buy them in Canada is Gtaseedbank 50 bucks a pack. I plan on grabbing some more of his strains for the collection.

9 Likes