Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

I gotta give my friends at Sannies Shop a plug. They’re in the Netherlands and ship everywhere, I believe.

Great personal service from Sannie himself, so, matters always get resolved. I frequent their forum and never hear of a complaint from Sannies.

He works his strains for years and they are stable breed stock worthy. His other breeders are great as well and he has Mephisto Autos now, and another Colorado breeder, Koma Kreations.

They also have NAW, and Underground Seed Collective (USC), who are on the forums to talk to. And, they carry around 4 of Prof P’s strains from Dynasty. They all have great connections in the canna community and their reputation stands strong.

Plus they have some of the best prices on the planet. Check out their forum, too. There you can find grow reports on most all strains sold there. Lots of cool new things happening, too.

peace

11 Likes

On Strainly you can filter by cannabinoid concentrations, terpenes combinations, varietal type (Landrace, IBL, BX…)

4 Likes

Can you filter out users that spam posts?

5 Likes

Topic of the thread = “Seed banks we can trust”
Message answered “What I don’t like with seedbanks is that you can filter by breeders only. I have to check hundreds of pages to find the high CBD strains”

Answer = there’s a site that allows you to filter according to many more criteria = Strainly.

Spamming = NO. Informing = YES.

How many seedbanks advertised here = countless.

5 Likes

And Strainly is a site that I do go to, but never really thought of y’all as a “seed bank” as much as a facilitator.

4 Likes

Great Lakes, Strainly, GTA, SeedsHereNow, you will find me many places but if in USA contact me first for the best deal and guaranteed free shipping along with my guarantee of satisfaction. Bog

Bogland72@gmail.com. Just ask about seed ordering info

10 Likes

It would be pretty easy for their mail handler to have skimmed a payment.
And they told me nada no sorry nothing…
Perfect customer service.
Be weary of sending them cash registered.
I tried to post this on ic and they deleted it because. They have a forum.
It’s not about money it’s about warning the people not the corporations.
People should get to see the bad too not just the good…

Ace seeds claims my registered letter containing cash came empty?

It would be pretty easy for their mail handler to have skimmed a payment.
And they told me nada no sorry nothing…
Perfect customer service.
Be weary of sending them cash registered.
I tried to post this on ic and they deleted it because. They have a forum.
It’s not about money it’s about warning the people not the corporations.
People should get to see the bad too not just the good…

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Seed Banks-Who can we trust?

Sucks to hear that man. Too little too late I guess but carbon paper can help hide the contents of envelopes. Gotta get a prepaid debit or a paypal card and wire payments over.

4 Likes

I’m loving the bitcoin payment some seed banks are allowing. Easy as pie

2 Likes

Had a good experience with Oregon elite seeds. Also gotta give a shout out to ol’ blue on strainly. If you see him post anything that interestes ya. Don’t hesitate to send him a message. Sent him 80$ for 12 Mac x alien apple warp. Sent me 40 Mac x aaw, 40 sour Larry pebbles x aaw, 12 dla5 x aaw (fattest seeds I’ve seen), 12 tripple chocolate chip x aaw, 10 uncle Fester’s glue. Not gonna lie feel bad, woulda sent more $ if I’d known.

8 Likes

Nice.
Thx I’ll check them out…
The Mac looked like a cool strain

2 Likes

I had an great experience from

And
https://truenorthseedbank.com.

Seeds came quickly and germinated 100% so far.

Cropking does have a guarantee on germ rates as long as you follow their instructions. I did and documented it all, but they all sprouted in 24 hours.

1 Like

Got my order from T.L.R quick and inact.
Vietnamese and punto roja secured :grinning:

1 Like

Who is T.L.R???

1 Like

Tlr is the landraceteam

1 Like

Note- I started reading this thread in long form then went back and used the summary. some replies may be out of order since I cut and pasted about a 120 replies in.

All this is great stuff. There is a seedbank in Michigan I see no mention of has a web site seedcellar.com. AFAIK they only ship to registered MMMP cardholders in Michigan though.

I feel like this is spot on. If there is money in the market the quality will be diluted by scammers and copycats. Both taking away income from the guys doing the real work. Tons of people selling seeds lately lots of questionable genetics/rip-offs.

Sebring has a long thread about RQS and th CBD strain he was running from them. The beans were duds. sebrings-perpetual-no-till-living-organics

Hmmm…got a way to back up that statement? That pretty much says the THC tests are unnecessary. I think the media underrated however I feel like this is exaggerated.

I’m with this guy. And a ride in a hot air balloon.

:triumph:

OTOH I don’t know why I’m even in here any more…got plenty to do…so unless somebody has one of my favs for trading …I’ll just lurk and pounce and cry if I lose to ‘lefty’

4 Likes

So after all the messing around with RQS I finally got my order. No extras apart from the stickers they sent with a seed catalogue… such an apology for my wait. Then the pack tells me information on what a 5 seed mix pack come with inside even though I ordered a 3 pack so confused on which seeds I’ve actually received.

I’m sure there are successful orders that they do but purely because this is my first time with Royal Queen Seeds and I’ve just instantly had a bad experience with them I won’t use them again so I will either just return to trusty old Sensi Seeds or try somewhere else.

6 Likes