Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Great, thanks for the input, very good review. Back in the day the first time i ordered seeds was from Heaven’s Stairway, and then later from Legends. HAHAHA

1 Like

I was an OG of the original over grow, back in the day. I have always bought from NIRVANA. They are at nirvanashop.com. Which I found on over grow back in the day. You can pay credit, cash, and something like paypal, but it’s not. I just have gotten fem. Auto bloom, Blue Mystic, for a first space bucket grow. I highly recommend them.

1 Like

http://www.freespore.com/index.html

Hello everyone, just wanted to let u know about my experiance with a site called freespore, they claim to have very good genetics and that they send them for free (fishy), well i sent a donation of $10 anyway, and they never came thru, i asked them about it and in a very harsh way they said they had sent it, but nothing ever got to me, which is funny considering i always get every single package from every store or business i buy. They are SCAMMERS and please never deal with them, save yourself that hassle. God bless you all.

5 Likes

A few of the old timers are still around in Europe who will post to USA, by that I mean pre 2000 the last century.

The more fascinating thing now is the ability to pay in digital currencies like bitcoin, instead of sending cash or money orders to avoid using your bank cards (NO NO)

Personally I have my favourites and also my avoid list, I dont avoid them because of their postal methods or not sending I just dont like their methodolgy of breeding and their genetics, basically grabbing other peoples hard work, line breeding it, or crossing it, renaming it in their own name and claiming to be the best strain hunters etc.

I am happy with stuff from;
MR Nice (nev/scott)
Paradise seeds (Luke)
Nirvana

I avoid like the plague anything from Barneys or Greenhouse.

And yeah I personally think Arjan is a grade A Idiot.

4 Likes

I would like to issue a very strong endorsement towards @Baudelaire, a stand up guy. Bought seeds from him, since he was a breeder with “Fleur du Mal” for over a decade, and i gotta say, his method of shipping is unique and very simple. Got me C99 and General’s Daughter. Thanks @Baudelaire, for a painless and easy transaction!

Hey everybody, buy from this guy!

Oh and i forgot, the price is great too. $60 for a 12pack.

6 Likes

Nevil’s the King. Yes, Californians brought him the pearls. He made the necklace. Shantibaba has faithfully preserved the crown jewels, while seeking the path forward. If you live in the US or Europe and took your first puff after say 1995, odds are you’ve never smoked anything that didn’t have Nevil’s touch.

My top-shelf genetics go-to: Mr. Nice Auctions. Incredible genetics at top value.

-b420

5 Likes

Just got a pack from seedsman. Came stealthy. Took a while, but very pleased. Ordered the dynamite OG and they threw in 2 seeds each of WW and the DM (praying 50/50 for both). Will definitely use them in the future.

Edit: Removed a couple photos since I agree with @Muleskinner and probably a few others. I thought it clever, the packaging, but it probably wasn’t necessary for me and my location. To others it is definitely an issue. My apologies for not thinking about it!

4 Likes

Great to hear. CD’s are getting old too! Nice stealth.

Make sure to post pics of your grow!

HppHrvst

That’s some funny swizzle mine came in a hidden compartment of a hair/scalp massaging brush!

1 Like

I was ready to raise hell arty attitude seed bank. The seeds came so well concealed I panicked. Could not find them. It was a pair of black pants and the seeds were sewn into the waist band of the pants. I mean, I knew what I was looking for and almost go nuts… Attitude had my respect.

But that seedsman method is totally new so…

Is it a good idea to post photos and discuss the specific stealth methods here? Probably not.

although buying a 99-cent hair net via air-mail from Europe probably raises some red flags anyway

6 Likes

Yes it is, i support the motion, all in favor say Aye!

This is how mine came the other day…

One in three different Jiffies and the other one in a cd case. The Costarican goverment does not check packages in regular mail or certified so from Attitude i order with no guarantee at all, and it gets here. The other one was from MSNL, thru the link here at OG.

5 Likes

“chilled beats” oh yeah that’s a classic! I better order some seeds just to get a copy :grinning:

2 Likes

Kill two birds with one stone then… LOL

Hello everyone, who knows DarkHorse Genetics in here? Are they any good?

I’d like to plug Rocky Mountain Seedbank.

Modern and smaller boutique breeders with great customer service.

A real jem for us folks in USA.

Stay Hazed
Jake

8 Likes

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: Midweek Song (UK)

JamesBeanCo and Attitude have always been great.

I stay away from DrChronic, I value my safety and security, not going into details.

5 Likes

You Can trust anyone on my site because they would not be there if they had not earned my Trust.

Sub

18 Likes

So with the beauty of the onset of legalization in places all around the world, breeders have opened up alot more. Try Instagram or here on OG… like the old days, you will find better seeds here on OG from friends than you will from shifty seed banks.

3 Likes