Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Must be for the clothing side?

I still dont see the strains I want to add to my cart though. I’ll send them an email. Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Do a product search for seeds, you get 350 some odd results. :vulcan:

1 Like

Yeah I can find the thug pug genetics section. Lists only 5 strains. The list that northern loki was emailed has the thug pug strains I want but arw not represented by the 5 strains on the website. I shot the an email. See what they say.

Edit.

Oregon elite seeds has packs at 80 each and some packs contain 10 free seeds of another thug pug strain. I want the peanut butter jelly and future wife

1 Like

You have the letter “D” in your address, and Northern_Loki doesn’t…

3 Likes

That’s a typo on my part. He was at the right place I believe.

You have x-ray eyes :smile:

3 Likes

Have u used credit card with them before with no issues? He has grape drank breath hahah I all of a sudden want that

1 Like

This dude has some serious stuff for cheap …how long did it take to get from South Africa in the mail…I don’t know if I’m more excited for the old school skunk or some of the crosses he has everything sounds :fire: lol

2 Likes

Yes. Use an actual CC for safety. Never a debit card.

2 Likes

What US Seed Bank has the best genetics for a person who needs high THC level flower.

2 Likes

They all do…
Better genetics stateside than across the pond.

7 Likes

Pulled the trigger. Now I understand why it was only showing a few strains of thug pugs. If people take add them to their cart and proceed they have them reserved for 12 hours to pay invoice. When 12 hours expires with non payment they go back into inventory. So someone had mine but backed out. Thanks again for the heads up even if I went outside the Sale. Hope they have shipped to canada b4

4 Likes

Cool, congrats on getting what you were looking for :+1:

2 Likes

Seedsman has been good to me over the years. Stealth always changes and I pay extra for the original packaging.

As far as breeders that I choose; they have to have grown out their seeds and tested their own product, had peers do the same, taken both seeds and leaf to a cup tournament, locally, nationally or internationally. Preferably placed in a competition with their peers. I think to be a reputable breeder this isn’t much to ask.

In Canada you can just stop by a dispensary. Generally $70 for 6 fems, cheaper for regular.

Just my opinion, but if you’re spending money, then 3-6 months. Hopefully at the end you have something you’re happy with and has been through quality assurance =)

Lots to choose from out there.

4 Likes

I guess South Africa’s postal service is kinda shitty, so it takes 5-6 weeks, but everyone I know that’s ordered from him on Strainly, has received their purchases. I’ve found him to be a straight up guy, with a lot of knowledge of, and experience with South African genetics. His prices are great, and his freebies are killer too. These are the strains I have of his:

Congolese Black
Galloping Mandarin
Golden Grapes
Jezahel
Lemints
Malawi Gold
NY Gold Cakes
Old School Skunk '96
Transkei (Roobilard)

I just did a Strainly request for some of the Swazi, plus the Burning Love, and some more Old School Skunk because I traded the first batch I got from him. :slight_smile:

Nick’s a good dude, and, IMO, he’s 100% trustworthy. Let me know how it goes man. :vulcan:

9 Likes

Have you grown any of the 96 skunk?

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I’m interested in a few of his offerings. He has some unique strains and his descriptions are great. Seems very knowledgeable.

6 Likes

Not yet. I wound up trading the first pack I got for some Uncle Fester’s Skunk #18, and a Jack’s Cleaner cutting. :blush:

If you haven’t asked him already, makes sure and hit him about his unlisted/untested strains. He’s got some juju in the vault :slight_smile:
:vulcan:

5 Likes

His descriptions are pretty good, aren’t they? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These look promising… Always had a curiosity about South African landraces… many people I know that lived there say amazing stuff about them

2 Likes

Just got my order from http://femaleseeds.nl

First the good:

• Prices are really low
  • Tons of freebies
  • Free shipping over 100$ or 100€
  • Genetics are well liked on some forums

Their C99 has a good reputation on http://growdiaries.com and was recommended to me by @Esrgood4u. That’s what I plan on growing and the reason for my order.

My order is on the right, freebies on the left:

Some interesting package art lol:

Looking forward to this one later, mimosa x champagne kush:

OK now for the bad…

I ordered 2 weeks ago. For the first 6 days I heard NOTHING from them… I didn’t even get a confirmation email from their website. I got a confirmation that their 3rd party got my bank transfer, but nothing from them directly.

I emailed them the next day asking about my order and didn’t get a response for a week, at which time they sent me tracking info.

Their site says same day shipping before 3PM Netherlands time… Not accurate.

In the 7 days of radio silence I emailed them again, I woke up early to call them during business hours in the Netherlands, I created an instagram account to message them there, I messaged them on grow diaries, I messaged them on autoflower.net… Radio Silence…

That was not cool.

That being said, I did get my order and a ton of freebies in a reasonable time frame from the Netherlands to the US. If the germ rate is good and the plants come out OK, I would consider ordering there again, this time with the expectation of poor communication.

13 Likes