Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

@Daytripr69 it looks like they are in stock, and they take credit cards.

5 Likes

Please log your grow of this here is you end up grabbing those. This is one I have had my eye on for a number of years now.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a bummer bro. I got my order seized a few months ago too. I suspect that those chinese seeds that were coming through the mail made them start looking a lot harder at everything.

I have some Ace crosses Iā€™ve made if you want.

7 Likes

Will do, Iā€™ve got joti blackberry hammer beans to crack as well. Itā€™s 9lb and blackberry kush I do believe. Iā€™ve been asked to run this one by a few people so it will make it into the rotation

7 Likes

Theyā€™re on strainly if you havenā€™t already checked there. Not sure what they accept for payment.

1 Like

I got a pack of those too, canā€™t wait to see how it goes. :+1:

2 Likes

Just pulled the trigger on 9lb and hell in wheels, supposed to come with dosidumb ( dosido x comfortably dumb) as a Halloween promo and a free pack of testers (funny bone x 9lb). Waiting to see if Iā€™m gonna get hit with an inspection this year before I pop the blackberry hammer and a malwi cross I got here

6 Likes

anyone have any experience with i49 seed bank ?

I recommend anything with bodhis Appalachian. The appy male is a green crack Chem cross with a splash of afghani and I think there may be some distant lemon Thai ? According to one source

2 Likes

As I understand it, there are generic seed producing operations in Spain that just dump bulk seeds into places like this. I personally wouldnā€™t buy seeds from any place that doesnā€™t list breeders that you can find information about online (forums, instagram, etc). I think you really have no idea what youā€™re actually buying when you order from places like that.

7 Likes

I will look through what I have in fridge if you like that I havenā€™t time to grow out? No charge not sure what I can spare though but maybe the rest of the community can help you get back on track?

1 Like

that would be awesome bro, ill get in contact with you Mahalo Nui Loa super appreciated

2 Likes

Mahalo Nui loa too super appreciated bro

1 Like

What were you after bro?
Maybe I got something you might like.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I was after their pakistani skunk , pakistani chitral kush and A5 killer haze was the order i had with em, i was after the pck since i can say 2 years and half ago haha and the A5 killer haze always grabbed my attention so i went for em, it is a pain in the ass with all the pandemic shit and china sending mystery seeds have provoked mass searches in custom, i want this shit to ve over all freaking ready

7 Likes

Sounds like you wanted breeding stock, any ideas (or is it secret shit) donā€™t mean to pry.
I was thinking about projects myself and being in Canada customs wonā€™t stop my orders (I donā€™t think).

I combed through Ace seeds a while back and was thinking that the PCK would be great base stock for any number of possible projects.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Yes , pck was the base i wante to use for my breeding, yes is ore personal nothing for business, and no secret either, i am after for strain with real medical value, stone can get me a lot of them , i went ace because they have tested stuff so you know what you can expect in terp profile and cannabinoid testing

1 Like

I even now noticed they removed usa in the listing of the shipping addresses, so look likenthe problem is real, i they knew stuff was getting sized why continue taking orders from usa, were they mining us? Looks like

1 Like

Great minds think alike , I grabbed the pck from them awile back and intend on growing them out very soon for a hand full of breeding projects :+1:
Pck x gdp
Pck x bubba kush ( Mattā€™s original cut)
Pck x ice cream cake
Pck x 92 og kush
Pck x shapeshifter
Pck x gg4
Pck x mac1
Pck x ghost og (orgnkid verified cut)

10 Likes

I love that lineup!
How would you go about selecting the male?

Cheers
G

3 Likes