Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 DBHP - Give Away Has Ended

HiYa @MomOnTheRun,
Happy to be here…thanx to you!!
Buzzer777

4 Likes

Glad you made it over!

1 Like

I looked around before joining, and it looks to be a super site for us all.
.Not like that other one…LOL

4 Likes

…beware of the T-rex, buzzing gnome… :sunglasses:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Yeah, I lurked for ~4 months before joining looking through various forums and this one kept coming up when I was looking at micro grows more seriously…now its like my 2nd home lol

5 Likes

Oh yeah! Check out Sebrings SSDD project…cute af!

4 Likes

https://friendlyaussiebuds.com/cannabis-resources/pgr-toxic-weed/

Surprised that you are using PGRs

1 Like

@Craigson15 All phytohormones are considered plant growth regulators, and doesn’t necessarily infer any specific dangers. Using coconut water or kelp could be considered an addition of PGRs

5 Likes

Only natural ones from the sprouts though I suppose one could call them hormones instead for the extra growth energy that only seedlings can give whereas that article is going over chemical pgr’s which is a very bad idea much like the overuse of neem as a bug deterrent…so much so researchers have linked neem to cannabis hyperemesis syndrome due to azadirachtin poisoning :wink:

4 Likes

Thx for the replies. Always learning.

3 Likes

Very true though coconut water, aloe water and kelp kills brix so if I have to use them, its very limited and for a very specific reason

2 Likes

It never ends :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Careful, I love everything about neem except maybe the smell. :nauseated_face:

Perhaps there is a link between CHS and azadiractin, especially people who are sensitive to it. However, I would be willing to bet diamonds to doughnuts that the azadiractin is not coming from a cold pressed neem oil. More likely extracted into a product like Azamax used to treat an infestation to save the crop. Neem meal in the soil is also not been linked to CHS.

I guess my point is, the only way to know what you are consuming is to control the process every step of the way. I don’t even want to think about what I have smoked in my black market weed over the years.

6 Likes

bushmaster was the first one i ever heard of, about 20 years ago.
…friend said it was NO bueno. :skull_crossbones:

and…

https://hightimes.com/grow/what-are-pgrs-and-why-are-they-in-my-weed

3 Likes

Your probably right as its quite easy to change a molecule with other additives like I explained in the anionic Phosphate tea though it does need further exploration…waiting for the current buzz about it to die down so finding the initial research is easier to find as well as, other researchers with their own papers to prove or disprove it… I was just using it as an example and hope not to add to the current scare - we use many natural things that are poisons like my use of nettle instead of aloe or the as seen on tv nerve away :wink:

Exactly

3 Likes

Wait, aloe is poisonous? I consume aloe all the time! Oh wait, too much water can kill me too… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thank you for the OG link…very detailed explanations of each chemical all in one spot! Really helps to see the action then try to find a natural occurring one to see if its one I know that is beneficial or harmful to the plant.

A lot goes on in the cellular/ionic growth/exchange system that we know little about and with cannabis under a microscope we are learning more and more each day. At the moment I am fascinated in the world of epigenetics…its a relatively new form of science looking at environmental changes which I have inadvertently demonstrated in my Cackleberry thread over on GC

2 Likes

ROFL!!! No, but it drops sugar content like a brick having the plant focus more on growth than producing sugar/sap and since this is a brix grow, you could say its dangerous :wink:

I can testify that too much water can and will kill you as it flushes the system of necessary electrolytes as I sometimes forget with a quick reminder with a visit to the er as my potassium drops to dangerous levels which leaves me back to measuring my water intake until I can get it back under control again

edited to add: its the nettle that is poisonous :wink:

2 Likes

And now back to the plants…

I don’t know if any of you have noticed the leaves on 5 & 6 but they look wicked cool forking like a snake. I keep looking at those two “secretely” hoping they keep the trait

7 Likes

are you planning to select 2 or grow them all out? sorry if i missed that somewhere. :blush:

1 Like