Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 DBHP - Give Away Has Ended

Looking happy and healthy MOTR!. Mind if I ask what sip is? heh. I missed that part I guess. :nerd:

3 Likes

Its basically a bottom waterer. I documented it in my micro thread though may as well do it here too since I moved them :stuck_out_tongue:

For this one I used a 12 quart sterilite container (spray painted the outside) and set a 6qt container in it upside down though this has been replaced by a couple empty dvd cases

The inside holder (now dvd cases) gets wrapped in felt so it wicks water up from the bottom and cut out the top of the 12 quart containers lid to keep the water from the light

A 6 quart sterilite container received a bunch of holes melted into the bottom of it and filled with soil

This works a treat in my microcab as I can fit 2 of these perfectly side by side and not stress on over/underwater in their small pots…has driven me nuts since I started the microcab back in August. Now the DBHP girls are the 1st ones to actually get this far in it though so far so good

16 Likes

Outstanding Mom! Always a pleasure to slow down and catch up a little,I would love to work some of these into my program,hehe,
Peace and love!

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

Absolutely! They should be mailing out soon

8 Likes

No problem at all mom! I was trying to say beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! With out coming off like a nut! Really enjoy burning a nice one and following along, leaning so much,not that I catch everything all the time, but I can always go back for a refresher, hehe, peace and love yeah!

6 Likes

I finally managed to get the lil ones out of the shadows! Luckily, I had an empty garbage can out in the small storage :stuck_out_tongue: Now to find one of the wire crate shelves I know I have for the sip girls :thinking: somewhere around here

The lil ones and a budlet

The big girls

The sip girls

Last clone of the girl chillin’ out with the petunia’s and Dr Mendo girls and boys

Its interesting to see how they are all growing a bit differently from each other in the different size pots. Also kinda odd that the sip girls look fake…all in the same soil and same treatment just different watering methods

17 Likes

That’s funny, they do look “fake”. Almost like plastic. They all look good though :+1:

5 Likes

They do have a unique shine to them don’t they! Looking great @MomOnTheRun!

4 Likes

Yeah. I almost want to say its the start of a copper deficiency though not quite…we’ll have to keep an eye on it

3 Likes

Copper always seems like such a weird deficiency. One would think that since it’s such a minuscule amount that they would get enough just from water flowing through the pipes. lol

5 Likes

ikr? not even sure if its a deficiency…just odd that the coloring is just so different than the big girls though they are from the same plant with nothing else to go on at this moment

6 Likes

Bury a couple of pennies in your mix. :wink:

5 Likes

I thought pennies weren’t made from copper anymore hmmmm

2 Likes

Oh…nevermind. I must have missed that. :blush:
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Whelp, I asked google…

So I suppose some copper pennies are still around…I do have copper sulphate though its such a small pot 1 little ball would probably be too much ahhh i’ll worry about it if it shows any other symptoms besides the silver/blue hue :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I have never heard of copper deficiency. I learn every day.
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Received a very nice package including some of the DBHP F2 from @MomOnTheRun this afternoon.

Thank you, MOTR!

10 Likes

Thanks again to all involved in doing this! Now I’m at a loss of what to run next! Good problems to have!

7 Likes

Thank you @OrganicGorilla for donating these seeds
And thank you @MomOnTheRun for all your work with these and all that you do distributing these seeds for us. I’m really excited about these!

9 Likes

saturday night seed fever! :postbox: :package:

Can’t really make MOMOTR rhyme with MICKEY… but hey…

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes