Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 DBHP - Give Away Has Ended

I can 100% confirm the sip girls do indeed have a copper deficiency with their tell tale rust spots…could be in the soil though with the high iron content in my well water it may be locking it out so Bordeax mix to the rescue!
For those of you that aren’t familiar with the mix its basically 2.4grams quick lime and 2.4grams copper sulphate pentahydrate in 1c water and applied as a foliar once every 2 wks. Usually reserved as an all purpose fungicide and bactericide though is a quick way of getting copper into the plant before it affects bud growth

The big girls are still stretching though not as fast getting ready for budset. Raising the lights 1 last time will help keep them happy though may bend the 2 taller cola’s instead…we’ll see how I feel when lights come back on later tonight

Little F2 girls…the girl in the front is developing a lot slower than the girls in the back with all starting to shed their lower leaves - they sure don’t like the smaller pots though doing what they can to produce

They all have ~5-6wks left to do their thing :stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes

Coming along nicely. I’ve never seen the copper deficiency. That’s wild. You do live in a completely different environment than most of us, too. Sounds like you’re on it! Happy grows!

peace

5 Likes

That’s a trip! I’ve never seen a copper deficiency before either. Maybe you could post that pic somewhere in the growing FAQ? It’s hard to see from those cartoon drawings I usually see to figure out a deficiency lol

6 Likes

True! Those pics all look the same damn near. lol

2 Likes

Yeah, copper deficiency is pretty rare unless you build your own soil and/or have a high iron content (locks out copper)…soil testing is pretty important to hone in whatever may be going on with a plant :wink:

Sure…getting caught up now and have to run into town for a bit though when I get back i’ll be happy to with more info and close ups

6 Likes

Hey Mom how ya been??

I’ve had a long long few months but getting back around. Awesome work as always !!

3 Likes

Rockin and rollin enjoying the weather warming up slowly but surely :wink: Good to see ya pop in…hope everything is good on your end.

There are a few (including you) that I need to touch bases with for the preservation threads like obtain address, postage and which ones (SSDD, DBHP, and/or JS)…i’ll shoot ya a pm later on tonight after I take inventory unless you beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Warming here in my frozen tundra as well.

Doing alright and much better then a few months ago. Literally had to trash my baby’s couldn’t bring myself to chop em and rehoming fell thru many times. But in a much better position now so about time to get back on the horse and ride!

4 Likes

Yaaayyyy!!! Cabin fever is a very real occurrence up here in the North that not many can get through unscathed…some yrs are better than others depending upon Mother Nature’s whim’s

oh no! Though when doors close, twice that many seem to open up :wink:

Right on! Awesome attitude to have…bright new horizon and all that :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah it was a pretty brutal winter for Michigan

And I had been in Florida for thirteen years figures I come back for a rough winter smh

After alot of closed doors I’m hoping g for sum ope. Ones my old bones are tired lol

3 Likes

@MomOnTheRun I know the project is closed but if there is still some f3 stock I would like to add myself to the first post.

1 Like

Yup! Its in your box along with SSDD and JS :wink:

9 Likes

@MomOnTheRun
You are :slight_smile: awesome thx

3 Likes

I put four of these into a paper towel today. I would regret not finding a good plant more than knowing I had the seed to a good plant.

6 Likes

I have an outdoor bagseed from a plant a friend did that actually ‘bled’ a bit of red sap when I topped it. I’ve never seen that, and now I crave the DRAGONS BLOOD lol

What a cool genetic trait! I wonder what the origin is…

5 Likes

Right on! Let me know if you find the smells like cucumber, grapefruit and hops…the momma reminds me of cardboard and pepper. Red Hots spicey on inhale though earthy/mushroom on the exhale. I’ll let ya’ll know what the little ones smell and taste like in ~7 wks :wink:

12 Likes

Absolutely! There are a few strains that are known to bleed here and there so probably recessive though it was focused on with this one …expect ~75% bleeders as that’s what I am seeing with my little test grow. I am ecstatic that there are 4 girls out of 10 - much better than 1 in 10 :stuck_out_tongue:

Some Hawaiian Sativa with his gg13…I am excited about the New F4 cross though I will have to wait a bit before I can think of ordering some…kids are expensive creatures :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

I mentioned this fellow elsewhere because you were saying Bohdi is re-working that dbhp line. There are others also…

a quote from his reddit post back in January

Male selection from a hunt of bodhi’s ‘dragonsblood f4 hashplant’ f2s. Love the node spacing, incensey/spice stem rub and general sativa Dom structure of this guy. Probably not everyone’s cup of tea but thought there might be some love here for the dudes.

(https://www.reddit.com/r/microgrowery/comments/abo9js/any_love_for_the_guys/)

u/blackpackseeds

7 Likes

You did I just haven’t looked further into it …well I tried though all that comes up for me is a bunch of weapons

I’ll attempt it again when I have more time…probably in the fall though please feel free to share here what you find

4 Likes

[sidetracked side note] :sweat_smile:

That’s an interesting photo…really reminds me of old hand-illustrated botany pictures with the yellow light & off-white background.

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes