Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 DBHP - Give Away Has Ended

Wow! Kool! Thank you for that! I’m gonna let a couple of mine go till they die on the vine in search of my very own amber trichomes! I’ve heard of Europeans that actually do that. Let them die and dry. Weird. Thanx again @DiggySoze. Respect…

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I have a scope that attaches to my laptop. I haven’t figured out how to take a pic with it yet but it kicks ass!

5 Likes

Looks like there are still clear trichs around in your pic. Did you harvest soon after the picture? @DiggySoze?

4 Likes

^ There’s a pic haha

My blueberry x island skunks are pushing 10 weeks and only the odd amber trich still. I’ve seen them at 8 and a half on some strains. Usually when your hairs all turn orange and start receding you’ll see amber.

I’d bet for many strains it would be 10+ to see full amber which some people consider totally ripe.

The claims are that clear = more racy, THC high and as they go from cloudy to amber other cannabinoids mature (CBD etc) which will make the high more mellow and balanced. Not sure how scientific any of that is, but ripe is ripe!

4 Likes

Oh, I got that off of google. lol.

4 Likes

I’ve been suffering from premature chopulation obviousy! When I see milky trichs and receding red hairs, I think any day now is good to chop. This affliction is frustrating and emasculating. Maybe if I put my mind on other things I can hold out till the end. Teehee!

7 Likes

Some perfectly painted nail tips on those girls! Well done run my dear @MomOnTheRun. Much Respect…

3 Likes

I usually shoot for mostly cloudy and maybe 10% amber. Keep in mind they seem to still ripen a bit as they dry. But ya, I’m often a premature chopulator myself… maybe a dose of LITFA would help lol

4 Likes

Works with Ms oleskool!
That LITFA is amazing stuff.

3 Likes

Some Sativa’s will never show amber until their daylight is further decreased to like 11 or even 10 hrs a day though those are usually the more pure ones

I wasn’t going to though figure gotta toss some out here/there for more variation so its just not me dividing the difference between the 2 males used for when we can reissue seed packs again :wink:

Nice! You never know what will be sent though do try to make it useful as well as, cheap :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Reporting here some bleeders I have confirmed one of which is a BPS DBHP

https://overgrow.com/t/lets-have-another-round-testing-etc/19427/12

7 Likes

Alright, since last week I turned down their daylight hrs to 10 on/14 off - most responded as expected though some started throwing out all kinds of new growth…

F2’s

F1 Clones

Soooo no trichome shots - just don’t have the patience at the moment battling an allergic reaction to the Charms fem pollen and these are the last pics of the girls still intact as I chopped them all. Here is a shot of 1/2 of one of the bigger clone girls

I’ll have harvest weights in ~10 - 14 days…in the meantime, how are ya’lls DBHP doing?

15 Likes

Mine is a bleeder :dragon_face::metal:

9 Likes

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Fingers crossed its a girl

6 Likes

Well, I guess if it isn’t at least I’ll get to hack it up and watch it bleed! :grinning:

7 Likes

Whelp, there you go :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

What response was expected please? Thinking of this for my girls that are currently finishing. Thanx Ma!

4 Likes

Mine are still babies. We’ll see…

2 Likes

Front left is Jungle Spice, the rest are DBHP I’ve got one that’s fruitier smelling that I like but we will see after I smoke em!

10 Likes

Finishing sooner than later…seed run its no big deal to give 5-6 wks to finish - turn up the daylight period to 13 hrs and the seeds tend to get more oils to protect them longer as well as get fatter though a bud run can be different especially when Sativa’s are concerned…my personal go to is to keep them at 12 hrs daylight (unless seeding) for 10 wks then i’ll dial it down to 10 hrs to cut 2-3 wks into ~7-10 days and minimize foxtailing that was starting to happen…spring came with the usual wind and rains really upping humidity to ~60% before I caught it - doesn’t help I am down to 1 exhaust fan to run the shared big cabinets and no carbon filter which is something else that needs fixing before winter sets in again in ~11 - 14 wks.

Anyhow, usually this works splendidly though every once in a while will come across a strain that decides to put on new growth with less day time instead of halting which is the typical response…Bodhi did say to expect 14 wks with his newer version - I went to 12 wks so real curious how long ya’ll flower, note changes like the light cycle, substrate, feed/water cycles etc so when she comes up in my (or ya’lls) F2 searches for keepers we have a better idea to dial it in

8 Likes