Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 DBHP - Give Away Has Ended

@MomOnTheRun not sure if it was this thread or not. You shared a bud clipping technique you use sometimes when a bud keeps trying to elongate. Thanks for that. I clipped a plant like that the other day and it has really started to fatten up the buds. Great tip. Hadn’t heard of it. Much thanks :v::pray:

12 Likes

Yeah, I honestly don’t remember as I shared the old technique in a couple of places…glad you tried it out :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Yeah, was it where she was pinching the top out? I have to remember to try that at the right time.

peace

4 Likes

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous! Those little plants on the porch look delicious. Much love and admiration…

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I really hope mine is a girl, cuz I’m gonna smoke her! lol When mine hits the dirt soon, you can school me on how to prune them. I’d love that!

3 Likes

We got a bleeder!!

I can’t believe it took me this long to post this pic here lol

11 Likes

I might break rank and dry a bud out and smoke it to tell everybody what it’s like when you stop making them bleed. lol

love the meme.

peace

5 Likes

Can’t believe its been a week since I updated the bud run ((oops)) aww well High School Senior Grad blast and graduation only happens once in a lifetime though glad its over now :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway, the big girls have decided to spit out new pistils so took a look at their trichomes to see what they are doing as we are on Week 10 now…

Starting with the F2’s…

This lil girl is done in - just not enough water too frequently. Thats ok I am due to make topicals again

This one looks like the f1 Mom

This one is a bit slower than the others though rockin and rollin like a champ

This is just a weird one that appears to be like the descriptions state…also where the sweet smell that I just cannot place is coming from

Now for the big girls…

Left girl…lots of fresh pistils while continuing to fatten up and trying to foxtail in a few places

Right girl…a few new pistils though overall appears to be done as she has stopped fattening up with a few amber trichomes

16 Likes

Did you snip the tips of some of the big girls colas? Looks dense and dank! Respect…:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Yup! Just the tops though should have went down each cola for the tips of the individual buds so they are all just as fat instead of lopsided like they are…fat tops, thinner middles - “hourglass” like?

Absolutely and smells just as divine - luckily they are heavy feeders as I still have too much sodium in the soil though they are taking care of that for me being an accumulator plant and all :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Looks great. I dont know why I just want to drive to Alaska and steal your lighter!

7 Likes

Yeah, they be looking good enough to smoke, I swear. They do look like they beefed up on size and trichomes.

What is the smell like? I bet you said somewhere above, but that is so yesterday. lol

peace

4 Likes

Its because I still have it :stuck_out_tongue:

They will be…very soon. I learned long ago to not rush Sativa/Sativa dominants - just not worth the ensuing panic attack if/when harvested early :wink:

Lol! I really suck at descriptions ummmm the big girls and all but the weird growing F2 is mostly earthy, pine with a note of citrus like when dirt gets kicked up by a speeding vehicle on a dirt road rustling nearby pine tress and you decide to wipe your dashboard with Armor All…the weird growing F2 is sweet with a hint of alcohol almost like mixing framboise with a blonde beer though not quite - its something else just can’t put my finger on it though think I am getting closer.

I am sure i’ll figure it out and get more consensus during drying/cure as not many are allowed in my room though not many are willing to stretch/hop over 2 2 1/2’ gates and wade through 10 miniature dachshunds to step onto the frame of my bed (matress is shoved against the wall during the day) to see a bunch of plants growing in cabinets built around my bed in a 10x10 room…actually its smaller than that as the dachshunds door to outside is there as well as, a couple storage shelves, a large kennel and the frame for a veg area I gave up on for the moment…whats the size of a twin bed? Thats how much room I have lengthwise with 3’ on both sides for width lol

11 Likes

For real mom has that light clutched none’s getting that one :yum: anyhow she looks lovely :heart_eyes: another fantastic run :wink:

6 Likes

Where are the amber trichomes? In all candor, I have never seen an amber trichome. I’m always looking but can’t say I’ve ever seen this phenomenon.

5 Likes

Leave your plants to flower longer and you’ll see lots!

5 Likes

I have to admit, I harvest on the early side if I catch it right. Sometimes I feel like I get a more pure expression of the plant, right at the peak, but I often go too long outdoors.

Speaking of DBHP f2 seeds…it must be the migrating birds, but I got a surprise pack of said seeds in the mailbox today.

I wonder what will become of them???.. :thinking:

peace

5 Likes

The eagle has landed MOTR! Nice call on the yard gloves! I use them a lot. And, we’re back in the 30’s this morning, so good timing, but warming to the upper 60’s.

peace

3 Likes

I was hoping someone would post a picture of this elusive phenomenon. My copper Chem is on week 9+ and no amber trichs. I don’t care too much for “couchlock” weed. What is the correlation regarding amber trichs and couchlock ripe? Thanx!

4 Likes

@oleskool830 It’s nearly impossible to tell with the naked eye. Needs a naked microscope or at least a really good naked camera

11 Likes