Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Lucky Charms - Closed

Heya, been busy will get some pics up soon.

2 Likes

Looking better the light is an HLG 65 v2 4000k and they are at 16/8 running in M3 water only

14 Likes

well the beanz have made it to the mothership (USA) and the brothership (Europe)
slow but sure they will get to your mitts in the future (can’t say near future)
when they get there enjoy enjoy !!

25 Likes

Woo Hoo! Thanks for the update, @SamwellBB!

7 Likes

Anyone hear from motr? Hopefully she’s ok

6 Likes

I have deleted the off topic Political chat from this thread.
Leave that stuff at the door guys and please stay on topic.

7 Likes

Ya i was wondering that too haven’t seen her in a while on here. Hopefully she’s just getting the most out of her 3 weeks of summer up there!

5 Likes

She popped in a week or two. Just very busy.

8 Likes

I think @MomOnTheRun could use some help and I would be more than willing to lend a hand for distribution in the US. Please let me know if I can help you in any way MOTR.

9 Likes

Agreed. Recieving and then distributing to regionals and then distributing US? When you only had a few people to send to not bad but the list is getting long.

5 Likes

Iam new here so don’t know everyone . I know the last shopping was delayed and I still have no word as to if and when it may be shipped
No issues , I far from need seeds! I just hope all is well with motr she seems like a nice person and a friend to the community
Peace
Paps

9 Likes

US postal is backed up anyway until they pass a funding law. Maybe this week. Everything has been slowed especially in heavily populated areas. I think Sam just got seeds to her

7 Likes

This was the best of the bunch and so I have pushed her to the front after an up pot to a 3 gallon. About 18 days into 12/12 @MomOnTheRun she smells nice :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I received mine (in the EU). Thanks so much for the chance to try them! Very excited about this strain. :seedling::seedling::seedling:

7 Likes

:fire: enjoy !! :fire:

4 Likes

Plant above at 44 days flower. Top 10 inches broke over and was propped up with some wire. Water to do a knockdown left the bud heavy and when I swung it to sling some water off stopped the stem and should not have. Too much weight and it broke …but is still green 4 days later …
This is the strongest of the 4 from the fems @MotR sent

some further pics are at New Beans New Babies thread

12 Likes

They are looking happy, great work. Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Peace All. I realize this is an old thread, but does any1 hold any of these anymore? I would like to get my hands on the fem and regular but mostly the regular. Thanks for reading… Be safe :fist:t5:
PEACE

5 Likes

dm me …

4 Likes