Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Lucky Charms - Closed

Be safe up there momma. I can imagine. Busting your noodle. Stay hydrated. When I moved to GA for like 8 years. I didn’t wanna come out of the house. A year later I was building scaffolding at a power plant in +100°. It sucks. I’m able to do cold but not that cold. Y’all ever literallly been snowed in? Off topic I know. :blush:
J

3 Likes

Always :wink:

I bet it did suck - thats pretty hardcore

I have a few times…not here in the Valley but on the Peninsula a couple of times and once a few yrs ago in Whittier. Having a stocked pantry is essential for the if/when it may happen as well as, games, flashlights etc so it wasn’t as scary as it could have been :wink:

14 Likes

update is long over due …been remodeling my bathroom in my spare time so the plants have all been pretty much ignored while they do their thing. Peaked in…

Regular seed side

Fem seed side

All appear to be pretty well seeded so I removed the boys - i’ll spray them down in a day or so then tag the fem branches, remove the curtain and reset their light timer to 13 hrs on

35 Likes

Those are yummy looking buds! I like the looks of her.

3 Likes

Ha! Folks! She said “her spare time”…
Lady, you are a powerhouse :metal:

Charms are looking great! :four_leaf_clover:

14 Likes

She is a very nice Indica leaner - tastes as good as she looks too :stuck_out_tongue:

Told ya’ll its my busy time…lots of projects that have to be done before winter sets in again OR it’ll have to wait til next summer - we all find time for what is important to us :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you…very nice and easy strain to grow

13 Likes

thanks Mom, we all love ya

you too Sebring !!!

11 Likes

Hello , this looking goooood :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::star2::star2::star2: Nice beuty couller .

4 Likes

This is the first time I heard about the Marauder, but after looking it up, I’m stoked for this. This will be a fun winter this year! Thanks to all who made it happen for us! Much much, respect!! peace

7 Likes

Marauder (GG#4 clone x GDP runt male)
inside

outside - grown by Sunvalley

31 Likes

Holy cow, I like the looks of that! Looks like a good yielder. Awesome.

7 Likes

:laughing: :ok_hand:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Think you’ll enjoy that strain bro… it’s really good medicinally and throws fucking donkey dicks

9 Likes

Marauder from Baked Beanz @SamwellBB
(Sorry for post hijack Mom)

19 Likes

I can’t wait to start all these preservation seeds! They all look so good it’ll be hard to wait on some

9 Likes

14 Likes

Feels like my life experience :joy: I’m the stick bug. Always a thin frame no matter what I eat. I’d much rather be able to eat less. If I skip meals I get really weak and I can’t stand up usually.

6 Likes

“lots of projects that have to be done before winter sets in again”

Hey don’t worry, you’ve got like…2 weeks still LOL

4 Likes

Right?!?! May as well be :stuck_out_tongue: The August rains are upon us now with some of the leaves going yellow on the local trees, the fire weed is almost in full bloom, family bbq on the 11th, school is starting on the 15th, my older son is leaving for boot camp the 19th, the State Fair starts the 22nd and the 1st frost is projected to be ~the 2nd week of September.

Now whats not on my time line though needs to be done asap is finish another 10x10 section of the deck, fix the ramp going to the big storage, fix the steps going to the little storage, remove and board up the window to the chicken coop (still have to clean the fucker out lol), do 3 dump runs, rearrange rooms to get my brother and his 4 kids out of the tent they are currently in, put away all the summer stuff, bring in/stash all the winter stuff, winterize my van, get these kids back on a winter schedule of 9pm bedtimes, clean out the dog run, 4 of 10 needs their 3yr rabies vaccinations and start separating/rotating the dogs again as the girls are due to go into heat soon…then there is the grow, distribution, twice a week occupational and physical therapy, daily chores and work. Thankfully, I invested in an espresso machine for some liquid energy to get me through til things start slowing down in September :stuck_out_tongue:

23 Likes

And yet you still find time to post updates.
Not enough hours in the day. You are a wonder.

5 Likes