Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Mothers Milk - closed

Oh heavens no.
Not full packs by no means.

I’m keeping some yet and I had some promised out.

5 Likes

Yeah, just went back through to get updated again on this

though this is an ongoing grow, i did close it as 119 seed packs is plenty for anyone to fullfill - if the current seed run goes well. i’ll open it back up though we’ll have to see in a few months :wink:

6 Likes

Im not positive what’s there.

I wanted to make sure that the other batch hit the Xmas boxes.
Those all came from designated buds that were bred, these other I have were accidental.
Too soon to put pollinated buds back into air circulation

4 Likes

Mine were received with Xmas

4 Likes

Gotcha! Sorry for adding to the confusion by answering before reacquainting myself with the progress of this run

Thank you for the honesty, I removed you and myself from the sign up list and encourage everyone that has received a pack of this strain to do the same

11 Likes

Roger that. I got them Xmas and removed my name from the list.

5 Likes

I got a pack in Dec as well. Is it the list on this thread? I’ll do it now.

done!

4 Likes

yup - 1st post :wink:

1 Like

I took my name off😀. Thank you

2 Likes

Just realized this was still going. Got mine in the Xmas box, so I took my name off

4 Likes

Have all of these been shipped? I haven’t seen anything.

1 Like

No that’s what she’s trying to sort out if you haven’t got your leave your name up if you have got yours take it down

4 Likes

Please do everybody.
Logistics are the biggest hurdle.
Not sure how many of us on this list who got the xmas box didnt get the extras but there were a few.
As for me im not in need so moms holding onto mine.
Things arent the greatest right now but i know im not alone. Stay safe everybody.
And please, help your distributor help you.

6 Likes

Sorry if that didn’t make sense.
Boss made me come back in to work. Said im essential. Or no Pandemic Unemployment because i refused work. For literally 60% of my usual hours, and my 2nd job is still closed because its not essential.
Should be illegal.

8 Likes

That doesn’t sound right. They should at least give you 5 extra weeks so you can see how the current experiment plays out. It doesn’t sound legal either.

2 Likes

You still may be able to file for unemployment due to the reduced work hours.

3 Likes

Ill try but they wouldnt even give me enough initially to cover both jobs. Luckily the extra 600 on top was there.
Its pathetic honestly.

3 Likes

If you work less than 30 hours I believe even if you don’t get any money because of making to much still it will count towards any waiting weeks they have

Bumping and removing self. Got them Xmas. I did not see this till today so bumping in case someone else needs to see and remove their name.

3 Likes