Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Mothers Milk - closed

Happy Easter, Mom

Just checking on a few things, how’s the strawberry haze coming along?

In my box for April if you could just send me the Dbhp f2’s and that insomnia killer that would be awesome.

Thank you for all you do!

3 Likes

Lets see, they are still in veg mode and getting real big - 6 made it to the grow cabinet …4 girls, 1 unknown and pulled 1 displaying both genders. If the 1 isn’t a boy then it’ll be a nice bud run…either way I am going to take clones and keep em around for a bit

You got it :wink:

8 Likes

No problems cracking.
You would not believe the bullshit on these from the other club, where originally from.

I’m glad they work for you

2 Likes

I’m sure the rest in the box are top notch but a person can only do so much

2 Likes

Nope. Just lost 4 getting too cold while I was dealing with my living room window repair…probably where all the males went :stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I absolutely love bodhi and his gear. If these get re-done or anyone has spare I’d love to give some a run!!

3 Likes

I have a male (@OleReynard’s pheno 2) and female (pheno 4) Mother’s Milk about to flip. Great strain, suspect there will be abundant seeds from here as well.

13 Likes

I’ve got plenty of f2’s wouldn’t worry about seed making.

7 Likes

Have you run any of the MM x Nepali Temple that I got in the winter box? Just curious how they’ll turn out.

4 Likes

No I have not, sorry.
You need some of these mamilks,.newb.
Get me your addy, Flatlander.

4 Likes

Always happy to lighten your burden.

5 Likes

Would you be interested in trading some of those mamilk f2s for some black lotus f2s i made late last year.

2 Likes

Thank you so much I’m excited for this strain…

1 Like

I have started some more Chem4 F2’s as well from @50State. Would like to take it to F3. Thats the plan…
If possible, and things work out, Id like to gift back some Chem4 F3’s to the community as well.
I know Bohdi said its ok to work his stuff, but dunno if working this Chem4 and giving back to the community is a no-no here or not?
Im doing it for myself anyways. If it is ok with people here, and things work out, Id be willing to donate some back to the community.

13 Likes

Mothers Milk F2

21 Likes

If anyone produces any Mothers Milk seeds at some time, I would like to acquire some if at all possible. I was signed up for this run, but must have missed out some how accidentally. I have plenty to run and keep busy, just looking out for the future, and a keeper from what I read about it on SeedFinder back when the co-op was going on.
Thanks for your time reading this! Have a good one!

regards,

mike28086

7 Likes

Have you contacted your distributor? If it’s MOTR she may have extras, I can’t remember. @OleReynard may have some left but it seems like he sent them all out. Good luck! We should be able to come up with some from somewhere. I could donate a few of mine if none pops up. I’m not sure how many I got. Seems like only 10 because of him being short? I may be wrong, I’ll have to look. peace

5 Likes

I appreciate the offer, but I do have plenty to run at the time. I was wanting to get them if someone generates some seeds and might have more than they think they will run. I don’t want to take away from someone else. Thank you.

regards,

mike28086

5 Likes

I gots. …
The rest of the buds got smoked and seeds plucked so there’s plenty

15 Likes

Actually, this run didn’t come to fruition so the only seed packs that went out were donated for the last box by OleReynard. Those that I had went out randomly along with the NT and NTXMM packs he also donated.

Do you have enough to fulfill this list? Looks to be 119 packs that are needed though I am sure many on the list have already received a pack in the last boxes random draw. Unfortunately, I didn’t keep track of who received what outside of the journals

7 Likes