Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Oh wow! This i wasn’t prepared for, this kinda response… HAHAHAHA!

Everyday that passes this community amazes me more and more!

You guys rock!

8 Likes

@MadScientist :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Hey @oleskool830!

I am seeing your plants and they look the part man!

I wanna see them flowering now! We are close right!?

I love you a lot brother! Thanks for thinking of me my man!

Sci :robot:

9 Likes

Much love and more respect my brother. @MadScientist. Thanks for your kind words re the girls. Miss you ‘round here. Jah! :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Hey everybody, I’m just finding this thread. I have a grow friend moving near me this spring and we will be collaborating on some stuff. I have a nice large space I’m trying to develop into my grow rooms. If that all comes together this spring I will be glad to run a strain or two. I can’t commit just yet but will keep you informed on my progress. Very strong community we have here! To be able to pull all of this off successfully… wow. Hope I can be of help soon! peace

13 Likes

Good news everyone!

We have got official statement for OG members from Bodhi himself. I think we can end all discussions about morality of reproducing Bodhi’s work. We were given guide how to treat his work. To quote him on this:

hi joe…

i feel honored that theres so much interest in my lines and people are willing to reproduce them…

i dont have issues with reproduction unless the lines are currently in production, for personal or friends is fine… ill try and jot down my feelings on the ethics of seeds and the future in the next few days…

have a beautiful new year
big blessings
b

I have thanked him for his generosity and example that many breeders could follow.

We can now formulate ground rules for this project:

:key2: We were granted the privilege to breed with Bodhi’s seeds to re-create his lines as long as:

1. The line reproduced is not currently in production and
  2. the resulting seeds won’t be sold commercially * and
  3. produced seeds will be used for personal purposes or distributed only to our friends / OG community

*) covering shipping is OK

It would be great to update first post in the topic to follow these rules.

34 Likes

Sounds like a very generous and noble guy. Deserves Respect for his blessing. It feels even better to be a part of this than before! Jah!
:cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

A beautiful thing. Thank you for looking into this!

Thank you Bodhi and the OG preservationists, kind and generous souls.

14 Likes

Thank you lemonade Joe and Bohdi. :heart:

10 Likes

That is a wonderful reply from a wonderful soul. Bodhi’ s karma bin must be overflowing.

Thanks for putting it up for all to see @LemonadeJoe

15 Likes

Big up and much RESPECT to Bodhi, and a heartfelt thank you!!

I’ve had some rough times in the past and just couldn’t afford to buy anything from anybody. I was gifted some SSDD from a friend and I was lucky enough to get a butter pheno that blew me away. My roommate could tell when I opened the jar from the next room, no bullshit. Since then I’ve been drooling over your list, lol.

The fine community here is giving me my first chance to ever grow any other strains of yours. It’s an honor, and as things proceed in getting better in my life, I’ll be buying my seeds from you soon! Much love!

Thank you LJ! This place rocks!

peace

15 Likes

It has been done! We should be fully transparent and compliant with Bodhi’s wishes and with the wishes of the community!! :pray: :blush:

17 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Don’t point that thing at me… I might bee loaded…
Going to bee a whole lot of green action this Spring…

Buzz ON

13 Likes

Awesome!! It is very nice to have clarification so now any naysayers can be pointed to Bohdi’s direct response :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Bodhi had posted on one of these threads when we were all just talking about it months ago and said the same thing. It must have gotten buried somewhere as I was certain someone was gonna pull it out of their back pocket when everyone was fighting about it.

13 Likes

Beautiful, thank you so much!

12 Likes

Bodhi… What a stand up dude. I always feel good about buying genetics from him. The humility and generosity is so refreshing.

14 Likes

Canna Community. Nothing better! :nerd:

I’ll be making sure people who haven’t, will smoke some Bodhi. Then they will know, too. Then they will seek it out as well.

Crap, what am I saying… I still want to smoke it, too! I only had the SSDD that one run. :upside_down:

peace

13 Likes

Ikr? ROFL!!! Lots of discontinued Bohdi strains being revived just in different stages at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes