Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi S1 Goji OG

About the middle of Minnesota.

3 Likes

Everyone has goji but meā€¦:confused:ā€¦lmao

8 Likes

If it makes you feel better @Jamescoldflame I was just thinking the same thing LMAO I heard Don King has been called in to manage all the hype :joy::rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

Idk if its hype or notā€¦never tried it. But from the reviews of other trustedā€¦shit I want it. Lol

5 Likes

Its my fav. I just went and picked some hollyweed up. That shit is gas. :+1::fire:

3 Likes

Alright guys I got great news. Plantes 2 Goji OG seeds. One monster female. The other isnt sexed but Iā€™ll clone it until the male pollen is produced. Real deal Goji OG. Pretty momma getting up potted tomorrow. Im so happy. Everything is coming together.
Goji OG

Lets get a shot of this gorgeous momma. Cuts?

Yall know what time it is. Yeah yeah! My man shot me these seeds. He knows. So for aanyone questioning the authenticity. Its a non issue. This IS what it IS. Be safe yall.
J

27 Likes

Donā€™t feel alone. I been hearing the hype forever but never smoked one puff yet. I gave up on ever tasting it. I have a cross with it I recently harvested but it didnā€™t come though afaik. I think I have some access to some now when I want them. Just not getting excited about it until I smoke it and it makes my head turn. Iā€™m afraid my expectations will be inflated no matter what.

Been there, St. Cloud with a friend from Minn. and then to St. Paul where he was from. I lived out in Montana for 12 years. HEY! You guys are supposed to be able to see the Northern Lights tonight. A good portion of the northern U.S. has a shot at it. It sags down as far as Iowa, but mostly just norther states. Best ones will be Montana, ND, and Minn.

Best Northern Lights show I ever saw in my life was on that trip out to Minn. from Montana. We drove all night and once in North Dakota it was on! All night. Curtains of green/yellow/blue in the northern horizon and overhead giant swaths of red would come and go. Iā€™m from Bama. Iā€™ll be surprised to ever see them like that again.

Hope you Northern guys get out later and see them. Weā€™re too cloudy and too far south Iā€™m afraid.

7 Likes

Just north of MN in MB and we have some nights with a great dancing sky.
And I can go on the list of not tried Goji but gonna have some Orange Goji soon. Had some outdoors this summer but the early snow killed that plan.

7 Likes

Goji og is a really nice strain. One that seems to work well when crossed to as wellā€¦ definitely worth it if you can get a cut of it

9 Likes

Im offering it to those who want a piece of whatever pie. The Goji female is going now. I popped two seeds of the pack. The female has out paced the other (seedling) compared to it. I had o ly intentions of letting my BB pollinate a possible female.

Im sure in the rest of the pack if not the other plant still find a male for seed production. I thought about selfing it. I prefer regular seeds. So just a heads up for the next couple months. Im gonna stop blabbing about it now. Yall be safe. :call_me_hand:
-J

11 Likes

Man I want to move there! Still on the horizon as soon as grandkids are a little older. Be on the lookout for a place like yours. Sounds too perfect for Ms oleskool and I.

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Itā€™s a cool place for our age. And, all of the young people are super cool and well mannered and fun to be around. Our little town does everything together. Lots of corny parades, street parties and concerts and all of the kids are a part of it.

You two should try and pay a visit to the area sometime. If youā€™re looking to relocate this is a great place with just the right amount of things to do. Maybe even a little slow sometimes. But, we love our weed!

4 Likes

13 Likes

I wouldā€¦if I could remember where I hid my stash.

10 Likes

@oleskool830 you cracked me upšŸ˜†

4 Likes

Much respect.
You keep that sh*t rockin.
Every time. :pray: :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to give a few Goji clones away. Iā€™m kind of a lone wolf in my area. Plus some crosses I made and a few F1ā€™s. I never found a strawberry pheno in my first pack. My line is more big yielding OG looking direction. Totem Poles. My favorite smoke.

19 Likes

Is this thread still active?

5 Likes

Lol I know I hate that I wasnā€™t around or ready when this went up. Goji is the best.

3 Likes

mikem had to move and start over. havenā€™t heard from him since then.

8 Likes