Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi S1 Goji OG

any updates MikeM? I didn’t see if you finalized the thread

2 Likes

Hi
Is this still ongoing or finished?

2 Likes

Goji x BLR. Holy shit. Got a few you wanna trade? Those sound frosty. Either way post pics for us. I love that strain. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I plan on making some. I just have one pack but going to try preserve them. He made a few crosses with the BLR that he sent me…I’m getting closer! I’m working on the new space to grow and once it’s set up I can do more. I’ll be glad to get you some. Keep your eyes open in the next year. peace

8 Likes

Cool deal. Sounds like you got big plans. I’m staring at mine right now. I got a monster NL momma that’s about to flower together with a bunch of BB’s. The seeds from that and the pollen from the males is priceless. I’m stoked. Good luck bud.

6 Likes

Wow I missed out on sum dank shit lol

2 Likes

Hey bud just wondering what strain you were offering up back in July was it Goji OG ?

3 Likes

U mean the offering of beans ? @ShiskaberrySavior

1 Like

Yes I’d been reading past posts and had seen you were offering !

3 Likes

Yeah this was a old preservation run for goji og

2 Likes

any updates @MikeM ?

5 Likes

Hey all! Had some drama with my lease and ended up losing my plants - and apartment.

This is on hold - however it will return! I have some trial S1s of the prime mother I had selected - and I have been lucky enough to get my paws on a whole new pack of Goji. I’m hoping to move into my own place early in December, hopefully from there I should be able to get things going again and will do an open pollenation to make some F2s.

After that I’ll get round to the Bubbashine x G13hp F2s!

25 Likes

Sounds like a nightmare, Mike. Good to have you back again!

5 Likes

I feel ya @MikeM. Im dealing with a similar situation. Im hoping to be in a new place in December. With hopes of buying my own place in the spring.

5 Likes

18 Likes

That’s why I live in the town that I do, now. It was all about a place I could afford to live. It’s pretty cheap here, but it already got found out and the prices have been rising.

One good note is all of the people who raced in and bought up most of the houses a couple of years ago are selling many of them now and prices have gone back a little.

Lots of people invested in houses to rent them out but got burned. There isn’t much work here and it’s a low budget town still. It used to be a coal town but they left in the 80’s. So, when people doubled the rent lots of houses just sat there, and still are.

There is a revitalization going on, and that’s what tipped everybody off, but it won’t happen overnight. I’m glad, too.

My house is 126 years old and needs some things but all of the major stuff has been done, like roofing, electrical, and plumbing. Plus the whole house was raised and a hole dug out and 9 foot foundation walls poured. And, that’s where the new grow space is.

I got lucky and bought the house for $40,000. 1200 sq. ft. upstairs and down and 3/4 of an acre of yard. I likely won’t be going anywhere else. It’s pot friendly and only 8000 population. I’m happy most days.

The whole country is being gentrified. Class warfare is alive and well.

23 Likes

no kidding! lol

@GMan sounds just like where i live. small town, not much for work anywhere within about 45 min drive. but i like it out here. not many people. i think i would do really well in AK. lol just couldn’t get the nerve to move that far away.

6 Likes

sweet basement! sounds like you got an great deal, houses around here average more than 400,000

5 Likes

I got some Goji OG’s going. I’ll f3 my pack when I get to it for sure. I only popped 2 seeds for a BB cross. If I get lucky Boy/girl itl be sooner. :+1:

And I got some 88g13hp’s. Probably every other strain know to man. Jk. The seed who’re strikes back! Lol

11 Likes

What region do you live you in?

1 Like