Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

Germination planned for January/February.
I’ve grown the original release a lot on a decent amount of seeds over time, i will be able to give a feedback on this repro ;o)

10 Likes

Not yet. :blush: I’ll know if I get boys/girls/whatnot in about a week and go from there. This year’s projects discincline me to do much seedmaking next year :sleeping_accommodation:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Are we talking about the legendary “Texas Black”? Please, I would love to have some Texas Black.
:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

I believe it is called that. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m not familiar with Champagne tho. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Here’s what mr deep_rob had to say:

:wave:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Interesting! There is a “hip” area of downtown Dallas called Deep Ellum. I want some. OMG did I just ask for seeds?

12 Likes

Trying to figure out who is volunteering to do a seed run of their own seeds.

Also, who is volunteering to do a seed run of someone else’s seeds.

Please include what month you can begin and how many plants you have space for.

Finally, who has seeds they’re willing to donate and what strains are available (that meet the rare\discontinued requirement).

Firm commitments preferred, but not required.

10 Likes

Heyo
I have these two packs i will donate one of them. Not sure how desirable but see what people think.

8 Likes

I have a bunch of stuff I can likely do projects of, I will get a list started and post this evening. As always, if anyone needs anything that is on my list we can certainly work something out.

Happy Growing,
OB

9 Likes

OH is a great strain I’ve enjoyed before, definitely some tasty medicine there and…

RMH looks amazing too. Seedsupreme was selling it, but they don’t appear to be selling it anymore!

7 Likes

Good morning brother @Sebring. My current run is scheduled to complete around the end of January. I have 4 from veg that will move to flower then leaving room for 4-5 of yours. I also have a 3X3 tent that I could devote to your project. I don’t currently have any seeds that meet your criteria so I would be honored to run someone else’s. Rest assured that anything you send to me will get daily oleskool love and attention. Love and Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

I’ve added you to the main post and thank you for helping out!

7 Likes

It’s an honor and a pleasure my friend. Thank you for the opportunity.

8 Likes

I know one of those packs are in my seed fridge. :sunglasses::green_heart:

6 Likes

I see that perhaps people are looking for someone to help complete some seed runs? I’ve been looking for at least two new strains to add into my rotation. Currently looking to phase out some skunk and take a break from g.s.c at least until I get a better pheno. That frees up a 4x4 area to start something new at the end of January. IF I’m not misreading the situation that space is available. Feel free to contact me if I can be of service. Cheers

10 Likes

@mvb we would love to have you be a part of this project! As we settle on a strain to run I’ll be in touch. :sunny:

8 Likes

@sebring. Thanks for including me. Looking forward to taking part. And just incase I don’t get back before Christmas, everyone have a fantastic holiday

11 Likes

Hello, excellent strain, I grew up and I have some clackeberry clones currently, its taste is excellent, I have left the more sativa phenotypes, these tend to be more citrus and grow better for my latitude.

Each flower are of the different females found.
Cheers!

27 Likes

Yummy! Wonderful representation of the different phenotypes :heart_eyes:

11 Likes