Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

I’m hoping to reproduce a few discontinued packs this year, but as always it will be secondary to my medical grow so I’m not sure how much time and space I’ll be able to commit. I’ll plan on letting you all know as the projects are completed.

I’m not sure which packs I’ll be working with yet, the genetics will be determined by my medical needs at the time. I have a small but diverse collection of seeds ranging from landraces to local bay area varieties to a range of bodhi’s crosses including modern hybrids, pure indicas, and heirloom sativa hybrids. The goal was to have enough variety that no matter what happens with my muscoloskeletal condition, I will have something on hand that is applicable to my current symptoms.

My primary breeding project this year is an outdoor open pollination of a real seed co Himalayan charas strain. In my small indoor grow, I’ll try to get through as many bodhi strains as I can. I’ll be making f2’s with the initial plants grown from seed, and cloning all the females for a big sinsemilla batch from each pack. I’ll be putting clones of all selected females outdoors to join the Himalayan open pollination as hybrid out-crosses.

Good luck on the 2019 growing season everyone!

7 Likes

Cool stuff @zephyr! Which RSC Himalayan strain are you going to run? I’m also planning to run some of their stuff this year, primarily out of their middle Eastern lines.

4 Likes

I’ve smoked the black before. It’s stupid good. I’m interested in helping in any capacity.

7 Likes

How can I get the Black? Who has it?

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

It’s in Ontario :canada: Canada :grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

I’ve got the real deal though! And you posted in deeprobs giveaway ole boy!

I got 4/4 germinated & kept a single female, for later this year. I’d love some pollen… :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

I’m trying to decide between the malana cream and the kumaoni charas plant. Each outdoor season I’m slowly working on reproducing and acclimatizing their lebanese and himalayan varieties for my local growing conditions in the Pacific Northwest.
I have a few of their strains that were gathered at the point of origin- lebanese, kumaoni, malana, and manipuri sativa.

Looking at their site now, it seems like they have some interesting new acquisitions and reproduction lines.

6 Likes

The Black is a Bld strain that has been in Canada since the 80’s. Long before even bcbd supposedly “stole” it. Been around long before I even started smoking.

Big sur sounds amazing.

8 Likes

Nice dude. That’s a cool project.

2 Likes

I know @cannabissequoia. I have to come clean. I got a pack last year sometime. I put them away for a future run, and haven’t been able to find them since.
You are the only one I have ever told that sad tale. Other than Ms oleskool who helped me search repeatedly for them. Ok I did it!

8 Likes

This is amazing! I looooove what you folks are doing here. I definitely would like to contribute here.

I have a couple interesting packs I have in mind for this project. If things go smoothly for me over the summer I can definitely do one and maybe two single pack open pollinations this winter. HOLD ME TO IT! One in particular I think some folks will get excited for as I’ve seen interest expressed in it for this project on other Bodhi F2 threads.

drumroll…

Cheers!

25 Likes

Yes!!!..I’m newbie on Bohdi and dream beaver is one I’ve been bumming I missed

7 Likes

Please tell me I can get my hands on the 88. I will make the seeds.

5 Likes

I’ve been wanting to try Dream Beaver for a long time! Please do a seed run of these. :blush:

12 Likes

Hell yea I’d love to contribute to the project. I can do it come autumn or winter. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hello brothers and sisters, I have some African landrace genetics that I would like to donate if someone is willing to take the time it would take to run them, I have a few choices but the main one I would like to use is a Congo Black IBL X Angola red IBL says around 10-14 weeks flowering time to be expected. the breeder of the congo black says 12-14 w and for the angola he says 9-11 weeks so I figure the mix would result in 11-14 weeks I guess…
I also have a Durban Poison that is supposed to be from the original brought over by Ed Rosenthal… But I have other African strains also, Ethiopian, Ciskei X Durban Poison, Transkei, A ghana X sour diesel, also waiting on a Congo X Durban, lesotho and Malawi gold… Anyways I have been wanting to get an African landrace cross or crosses going for a while now but unfortunately I can not grow right now…
So I thought I would see if there was another landrace lover that would like to get my project a jump start!
If anyone is brave enough to take something like this on just let me know… Thanks

On a side note, I also have what are supposed to be Acapulco Gold that is originally from the 60’s and bred by some old farmer for over 30 years… The seeds are old and the guy I got them from said he figured about a 30 percent germ rate… I only have like 10 seeds though so if the right person comes along with the help of GA maybe we could get more than 30 percent to sprout… Just a thought… I’m not sure about what I will do yet with these… They are supposed to be rare though…

22 Likes

How do we get it!! The 88

2 Likes

Wow! Great stuff. I’d be interested in a reproduction of that Congo x Angola. I’m also interested in a pure version of the Angola Red. It’s hard to find though.

That Acapulco gold sounds awesome as well. Very cool!

8 Likes

We ask around and hope someone that has it will help out!

3 Likes

I’ll have space for a few seeds at the end of the month (May). Let me know.

2 Likes