Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

I’m totally on board with this idea. I have a few unworked landraces that I’d like to develop into pure heirlooms over the next couple years. I wouldn’t mind giving out some seeds I make along the way. It’ll generally be more limited in capacity compared to a full preservation run (~100 seeds per plant), but eventually culminating into a larger distribution when there’s a fairly stable IBL.

12 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Hahah super sketchy website for sure.
Theres a guy on fb group that has talked people into basically buying that Elephant strain for him for $1000/pk hahahhah
Ppl are gonna pitch in for his seeds just to get a random clone back in 2-3years!!!
Ive tried numerous times to save these ppl the disappointment but nobody wants to listen.
Hes also asking for ppl to pay$100/random clone ahhahah
Some people

7 Likes

WOW,just WOW! Read this whole mess…wow!
Got news for everyone…it is a PLANT…it belongs to NO ONE…and EVERYONE!!!

Did not even read what the lady wrote…WHY WOULD I…partnered with UNCOOl…oh HELL TO THE NO!!!

I am new, but if my vote counts any…make the F2s. If she partnered with HIM, SHE has done crap that she should be whipped for…

As ALWAYS…JMHO…

8 Likes

I’ve got some Salmon River OG from Dynasty - is that what you are looking for ?

3 Likes

Funny, I posted a pic today of a Salmon River I ran last year. Nice pic of it, in what ya smoking today thread…

1 Like

I dont think salmon river OG and salmon creek big bud are the same plant. I’m looking for salmon creek big bud, its bred down from big bud , its rumored to be clone only but I dont beleive that as I always saw it grown from seeds , and they produced very uniform plants. Itd just hard to get outside of certain circles. I might have to wait till I get back to northern california to track it down. Wasent the most potent but huge producer and unique flavor.

9 Likes

You R correct…2 different strains.

2 Likes

sounds like that salmon creek big bud would be amazing for making hybrids with low yielding heirlooms. I’m always looking for large plants with good calyx to leaf ratio to cross to sparse or leafy landraces. That’s usually a good way to adapt the landrace medicinal traits into a higher yielding indoor hybrid for med production.

I like to make a few hybrids like that whenever I do a pure landrace open pollination.

7 Likes

Sounds fishy to me. Hahaha

3 Likes

Probably get hooked.

2 Likes

I think this is an awesome idea!!! Keep hard earned genetics alive just by simply sharing them. Coodoos to ya’ll.

5 Likes

Update!!!

I figure this is the best place to condense all the info for everyone…

Zamdellica X GDP seeds will not be disbursed until ~November as V is undergoing paperwork to become legal so its open for now for names to be added

Cackleberry, Marauder, Snow Lotus x Unknown Mother and Forum Server fund packs are all in my hands - I was going to send them out to distributors today on my lunch break though didn’t get one with a couple people calling out, all the summer sales wrapping up and back to school sales in full swing as school starts here next week… love my job though sometimes sucks when I want to get something done - especially working days. So with a heavy heart, I have to report I will not be able to send them out until Tuesday, 8/13 as my post office counter is only open from 7am to 4pm Monday thru Friday until October thru January…

On the bright side of things, I can spend all day at the post office if I have to…my post master says he is prepared to use his scanner and the computer (2 boxes at once) now he believes he has the bugs worked out since last time and is looking forward practicing for the holiday run…no bets this round :wink: Also, I will be back to a part time schedule for at least the next 2 weeks so I can spend more time here with all of you and do proper journal updates instead of when I have a moment and remember as my family dynamics change :stuck_out_tongue:

33 Likes

truelly amazing. appreciate all the hard work and time you put in to these runs.

9 Likes

You the mom, Mom. Thanks for everything, I’ll be keepin’ an eye on that Mailman for sure!

10 Likes

Ooo yeah. Thanks mom.

4 Likes

:snowman2: :ice_skate: :snowflake: …when it is frozen solid…

:wink:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

Same here @MomOnTheRun , i have to take my daughter ( 11yrs old.) to get all her school stuff on Monday/Tuesday- i hate this time of year.

And whatever suits your schedule will do us - some fire :fire: to be found in the next batch :+1:.
Happy growing and thanks again for your hard work .!
Gaz

10 Likes

I gotta say, I love what all ya’ll are doin here. I hope to be able to contribute soon. Until then, if anyone is F2’ing Ghandruk Giant Hashplant, Old School Hindu Kush or the Ancient OG, please count me in! :slight_smile:

I’m also curious, how many seeds do you need to do an F2 project? I have several packs that I popped a few seeds and kept the rest. Not sure those would be worthwhile if I should stick with whole packs?

14 Likes

Big thanks to the breeders, MOM and all the distrbuters that make all this happen for us!!

15 Likes