Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

MOTR you also deserve a 10 star rating and a trophy for all the time and effort you contribute to the over grow community!
Making a world of difference to us all .

17 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. It’s good to have a rich life by that I mean good people and family. Your like the Matriarch of OG. Thanks for welcoming me/us in. Showing us proper etiquette and such. Really she’s a great person. My mom has been going through things. I love all the women n kids. Our mothers and our future. Thanks Ma! :family_woman_boy_boy:

15 Likes

:sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

Got the whole package today! Thanks @MomOnTheRun. I know I was a bit antsy!! Thanks to all involved!!!

Blessings

18 Likes

Sending out a big Kudos for @MomOnTheRun for all her time and effort towards these preservation runs ! Not sure how you do it but just to let you know that your AWESOME!

20 Likes

Big thank you to the preservation crew!!! Got a big smile in the mail Saturday. Thanks @GrowHard, @V4vendetta, @Sebring and all others involved. Walk in blessing!

15 Likes

:shower: :heart_eyes: @MomOnTheRun @SamwellBB @GrowHard @Sebring :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:

:evergreen_tree:

14 Likes

I think mine is supposed to be here today, but that means nothing really, lol. I think we’re down to about 3 “real” days of delivery or pick up in a week.

Used to be a delivery on Monday, but gonna be late today. Tuesdays are always nothing except the local sales flyers and never any real mail. Wednesday, I see her speed past my house at about 45-50mph in a rush to only deliver packages (I guess… never get mail on Tuesday or Wednesday), Thursday and Friday will get delivered. Saturday is anybody’s guess. I put mail in the box late Friday evening and it’s still sitting in there with the flag up.

If I have a package coming on Saturday I usually have to go down to the PO and find it or they go out driving to find the “weekend contract” driver to locate it for me. I gave up…

Anybody want a secure Government job? The P. O. is always needing somebody. The Police Department, too. :cop: :ghost:

6 Likes

Sounds as if you live in the sticks like I do.

6 Likes

Big ups to **@growhard, @bakedbeanz and of course the one and only Godmother @MomOnTheRun.:innocent:…Received my package and cant wait to try these! Especially looking forward to finding some cherry diesely cackleberry. That marauder cross sounds dope as well. Anyone start theirs yet? Anyhow, much love to all the OG Fam and all the generous souls who make this such a special place. Truly remarkable peeps here. Much love and thanks everyone!!!:heart_eyes::sunglasses:

10 Likes

it’s not bakedbeanz as an OGer here it’s SamwellBB
I am the sole seedmaker behind Baked Beanz brand beanz
there is a person called “bakedbeanz” on ICMAG who is not me !!!

just to keep things straight

SamwellBB

18 Likes

Sorry bro! No disrespect intended,Thanks for clarifying and your generosity big homie. Much love and best of luck to ya

9 Likes

no problem just clarifying the mixup
enjoy them beanz

7 Likes

Hey @SamwellBB, thanks bro! Very excited to grow your stuff. I have two of yours going now and may drop some of these today. I have a female Purple Poison Cookies, and one Wedding Cake x Gelato x Dosido who struggled to get going but is looking strong now and close to going into the next pot. I had an issue with my seeds germing in my mix but have corrected it now and getting strong germinations and healthy seedlings again.

I have a cross of GG#4 x Sour Bubble now, and maybe it would be fun to drop this one, too. I’ve been needing some off the hook terpenes and yours seem poised to deliver!

Here’s my schwag… it got here late in the day. Thanks MOTR! Thanks for the extra treat! This community rocks! I’ll be paying it forward in the future. I try and share stuff now with some younger peeps who are already on the right track by growing organically and by practicing sharing and giving. I’m doing my best to teach them the best ways to co-exist with cannabis. We’re learning to make medicine as well. Gotta show the new generations how to do it up right.

I’ll try and get my grow thread updated soon as things will be coming together on my current grow daily. Respect to the OG community! peace

12 Likes

Oh, and I got a hot tip about my mystery mom x Snow Lotus bxv1 seeds I got from @Growhard… he said 3 others got the same cross as me, 2-B, and that I should be prepared to add filters now… :yum: . :punch:

10 Likes

Mine arrived today too, just am not there to check it out yet. Thanks all who make this place great! Cant wait to return the favor & help some people out in the future!

7 Likes

Hey, who’s completed a co op preservation run already, that has some space for a seed run, in the states😁

11 Likes

Thank you for looking out @SamwellBB. What an awesome cross. Any special pheno to look for? I appreciate your generosity. Any seed sites carry your stuff?

6 Likes

I have never grown them out but there are GG#4 leaners and GDP leaners and I have seen only 1 sativa thin leafed pheno.

Two of my strains are available here in the States at Kak’s site
https://www.soaknbeans.com/index.php

and later I will post Old Dutch Genetics European site

7 Likes

I received my package a while ago but life was hectic. I thank everyone involved for giving me this opportunity to grow beans that I could never buy :sunglasses:

@GrowHard I have beans labeled 9-B of Unknown Mother x Snow Lotus BX V1.

Thank you!

:grin::grinning::heart_eyes::hugs::smile::blush:

7 Likes