Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

I vote for anything @OleReynard puts up.

5 Likes

Iā€™m not in Costa Rica but would love to run those :laughing:

3 Likes

Anyone interested in doing a seed run of Kalichakra from Mandala ill donate the seeds not sure whether or not itā€™s a strain worth reproducing or preserving Iā€™ve had them a few years now not sure if they even are still bein* sold?

Bump this again @MomOnTheRun @Sebring

9 Likes

Every strain is a strain worth preservingā€¦

EDIT: *except hermiesā€¦

11 Likes

Hermes can clearly take care of their own reproduction.

8 Likes

Not if we kill them with fire :fire: :fire::fire: :fire::fire: :fire::fire: :fire:

8 Likes

Never tried that one, but I got a couple fantastic phenos from their Sadhu. Wasnā€™t very uniform, both plants were dramatically different, but both were excellent. I still think about the first one years later, and wish Iā€™d made seeds or knew to take clones at the time.

Iā€™d volunteer if I could, but the timingā€™s not great.

11 Likes

Thatā€™s transphobicā€¦

3 Likes

I have Gerberā€™s Tigers Milk f2 supposed to be a haze leaner.
He had found a strong haze male.

That was to bad about Gerb

12 Likes

This canā€™t be rightā€¦ :astonished:

Itā€™s like saying every fucked up offspring should be made into an IBLā€¦ limbless blind & mute? no worries! :unamused:

:sweat:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Even two mutants can make beautiful offspring when the right chromosomes meet up.

6 Likes

Yeah When the right ones meet upā€¦ could be one in a million if lucky. Itā€™s like a butt ugly familyā€¦ one day out the blue the butt ugly parents whose family tree for the passed 100years has been butt ugly pop out a perfect super model 10ā€¦ the chances of that super model 10 having a supermodel 10 child are slim to noneā€¦ to decide to work off genetically inferior stuff is just working into a corner or against natureā€™s selection process ā€¦ freaks or throwbacks can pop up every odd generation off good solid working stock which then you could go fwd with in trying to lock down those genes but wouldnā€™t try work anything I deem inferior

18 Likes

Bump this to the top

2 Likes

what he said !

20 20 20

4 Likes

I would though wonā€™t be able to get to them until next fall as I am getting ready to flower Hibernate and Purple Badlands to seedā€¦have 8 Lucky 7 f2ā€™s that just sprouted to redo that seed run followed by Burmese to preserve and 5 Tangieā€™s for my microcab to do a small seed run then a preservation run followed by BC Fireweed to do the sameā€¦all of which I will be cloning for small bud runs to re-up my stashā€¦

I can do 1 more strain before I have to shut down for the summer as this last summer proved that I am just way to busy to make adjustments from the cold to heat then back again for the 2-3 months of summer I typically getā€¦ I want to try Swashbuckler from last years member contribution drawing though have been sitting on Raindance for 2 years then there is the Purple Champagne I initially passed up on then changed my mind as this strain really needs preserved but havenā€™t received feedback since.

I just looked up the Kalichakra descriptionā€¦sounds very yummy and right up there with what I like in Sativaā€™s and it is considered a medical strain so tell ya what, if no one wants the privilege and the Purple Champagne falls through iā€™ll get them started in the beginning of December so they are ready to flower right after Purple Badlands is expected to be done ~mid January

20 Likes

I thought it might be good too just never had the space to run it still sealed in the breeder package .Other than that I donā€™t know a lot about it .

5 Likes

That sounds interesting. Nice to see someone developing landrace strains. Iā€™d love to get some landrace seeds to work with and breed :sunny:

3 Likes

I looked up those Kalichakra seeds, and they DO look interesting! Mandala Seeds has a great description of itā€¦ well behaved both in growing and consuming :yum:

5 Likes

Mandalas hash berry is the ticket

4 Likes

That Hashberry is a beautiful flower! Maybe the Kalichakra in the morning, and Hashberry for a nightcap before bedtime :wink:

3 Likes