Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

Thanks for that link. I hadn’t heard of them before but love the site. peace

4 Likes

This breeder also has Williams wonder in a cross

7 Likes

Ya its supposedly James Schenk who runs it. I guess hes an old cannabis head. Pretty respected guy from what ive heard.
Ive only tried ‘86 RKS from them and a few people msgd me saying they expected good things from those beans. But out of my 20 they were all fruity in smell- no RKS to be found

10 Likes

He has a TKxNL5Hz that he swears by. A friend got a pack or two directly from him. If you can listen to that podcast he talks about it. I liked his whole vibe. He’s been preserving beans for over 30 years in a subzero walk-in cooler at his place. He says he gets 100% germ rate on his 30 yo beans. It was a cool interview imo.

14 Likes

You have a link for this?

3 Likes

Anyone here know the difference between “Alaskan Thunderfuck” and “Matanuska Thunderfuck”?

Whoops well never mind lol.

2 Likes

I thought they were different names for the same strain?

4 Likes

Yea. Didnt think id remember my question after finishing thread. Lol Finished now.All good.

3 Likes

Dude, his site says they’ve got over 1000 lines. Not sure what percentage of that is available, but there’s some crazy names on the list.

6 Likes

That’s what I’ve been trying to tell everybody, sounds alot like me collecting for a bit

6 Likes

Go to Soundcloud and look up The Potcast. I think it’s the only interview of him in their list. I think they moved over to You Tube now but I havn’t checked it yet. There’s a few really good interviews on Soundcloud, Bodhi does about 6 hours worth, and a bunch of other good ones. All of the Chem guys and their stories.

8 Likes

I want to preserve an old line of Eskobar’s, Holy Princess, his favorite strain for me.

Anyone have any they can donate, F1’s only ???

12 Likes

Santero has it all. He may rework a few but he said he won’t bring them all back. Maybe you could? Hit him up. He has most all of the original mothers

7 Likes

He is so far away mail takes a month to get to me, no way a clone makes that trip!!!
Maybe he has F1’s…figure someone here just might, was certainly worth asking about.

5 Likes

I have some blueberry sativas from Esko that I have been waiting to F2 for a while now. Do you know if he released anything else after the seeddepot ordeal?

6 Likes

I am pretty sure he has , now at GLG i think

4 Likes

I don’t see any at GLG, but I’m often blind. I really like Esko. Not only his genetics, but super cool guy imho. If anyone sees his gear from sale, please hit me up.

5 Likes

OOOPS…me so bad. Eskobar is finished if I am not mistaken, I was thinking of Santero …OOOPS!!!

7 Likes

The Paonia purple paralyzer sounds really interesting.

I think we should try to preserve more local genetics and classic black market strains. it’s an interesting part of cannabis history that is worth preserving as we move into legalization.

14 Likes

Agreed I’ve tried to track down STL creeper for a long time now saw it once on seedbay when it first started the first time …never saw it again and haven’t found it on the street since 04…had a weird 15 minute delay to it like fuck I got ripped off followed quickly by holy shit I’m blowed

8 Likes