Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

Sorry for my rant. Stressful times atm

17 Likes

@Craigson15 you stand in the light and speak your truth. I didnā€™t hear anything that wasnā€™t true. :grin::+1:

2020 has definitely been a stress test on everything and everyone. Iā€™m slowly putting out fires and cleaning up messes, so I think weā€™ll be back to cruising soon.

Side note: preservation runs go through OG; random strain reproductions can go through sebringseeds.com. (It is easy for me to set a time\date to release and have the breeder alert interested OG members of releases.)

Iā€™ll edit the necessary threads over the holiday.

35 Likes

@Sebring has there been any correspondence w MOTR about the runs that were meant to go out earlier this year? Any updates on if shes at least doing ok?

17 Likes

Not a peep

15 Likes

Dang then you probably need my address

6 Likes

Do you have an address? Can we send her an OG holiday care package to let her know weā€™re all thinking about her? I know Iā€™d be down for figuring out something cool to include in a package.

13 Likes

I sent a greeting card today :man_shrugging: & hope it finds her & things are OK. A 'hill of beans is less important than that.

If any of us ā€˜had to go quietā€™ for a while weā€™d all understand, & if sheā€™s in an unfortunate situation, all the more. :crossed_fingers: :pensive: :pray:

:wave: We miss you @MomOnTheRun :bouquet:

:evergreen_tree:

28 Likes

I wouldnā€™t send her shit until what she is holding hostage gets sent out

When if she had to go dark for a bit there has been plenty of time for someone to have been contacted. At this point really no excuse to not hear anything. Life happens we all know that but it takes seconds to send an email or text.

5 Likes

I sent her some strawberry haze for a seed run, just wondering how if they turned out?
Aint no thing either way
Otherwise I hope the best for her, hell she was doing us all a favor im not gonna bitch over a seed box that never materialized.

17 Likes

I was having a rough day.

I want you to know that we all do appreciate what you do.

Thanks again :fist_left:

15 Likes

There are lots of reasons why it might not be that easy. I wish her all the best and that she may return once it works for her.

10 Likes

Ya I like to think I can read people well (even on the internet lol) and I just cant see MOTR running off.
My real concern is that shes injured or sick and not physically or mentally capable of getting a hold of someone here.

It really is a strange situation now.

Wishing her the best

21 Likes

@Daytripr69
I agree 1000% with you. I sure was looking forward to some of those beans in that box. Never did like sending money and getting nothing. Name is kinda fitting at this moment ā€¦ wouldnā€™t U say ??

4 Likes

I think under tough and adverse conditions is where you see the humanity and kindness or lack of ithem of some people, there are good examples of both conditions in this thread, miss you MOTR ā€¦ :smirk:

19 Likes

I agree George, if it was planned why would she send the seeds out to everyone else and not just the US.

Like Craigson, I fear she may have some serious illness, especially with covid going on, I am positive if she was able, she would have messaged us.

I also believe she is not the type to just deliberatly rip anyone off, she did a lot for the co op runs out of her own pocket with the elaborate disguises to hide the bulk seed she sent out to distributors.

22 Likes

Hope shes ok. But it is highly unlikely that she ripped anyone off. I understand folks didnt get seeds they had paid shipping for which in any other cirumstances I could see how folks would be upset. Sheā€™s one of the kindest most encouraging folks ive chatted with on OG. It would be a serious reason for her absence here. She barely got any sleep anyways. 5 hours a night. Juggling kids and growing her own crops and sending and organizing seed runs all while keeping a job thatā€™s usually back breaking. I really dont know how she found the energy. I only wish her the best.

25 Likes

Also, her taking Oni under her wing and devoting her time to a side by side grow with him so he could follow her every movement was one of the most incredible things ive ever seen here on OG.

19 Likes

yeah that was clearly not easy for her, and %100 a pure act of kindness for someone with medical problems who needed cannabis for treatment. Still one of the most amazing things Iā€™ve seen on this site.

Plus as anyone who made a donation can check and see, the donations havenā€™t been touched. Definitely not a ripoff. I am also really worried that she has had health problems, problems with the law, or had a major family emergency that she is still struggling with.

Not a peep from her on the other forums she was on either. I sure hope she and her family are ok.

26 Likes

This is the one area I worry about for her, besides the most obvious, her health. She was undertaking a heap of shipping to all sorts of places, just for us home growers. No profits ever.

I could see where the law might find it hard to believe we do seed runs for the love of the plant and the medical properties.

Prayers and vibes sent @MomOnTheRun! Wishing you and the kids the best health. Please reach out if you need anything. peace

22 Likes

at worst case senerio, just run the runs again that got lost, im sure some would luv to help bring this to to a pleasant end. you might pay again, but thats still nothing to say for what you get. id pay again to get those genetics and still be very happy.

13 Likes