Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

I didn’t know her outside of the 2 times I PMd her but yeah it could be any of these. Also with her being in Alaska some things aren’t as readily available. Us in the lower 48 can go to a gas station with $20 and get a cell phone and enough data to jump on the internet real quick. I’m sure that’s far more expensive up there along with having access to a reliable network being sketchy.
For me life happens and can delay things a few days, I can’t even imagine the struggles of all she’s had happen, COVID, and living in an area where things aren’t easily accessible and when they are cost way more than they should.

9 Likes

Unfortunately Alaska isn’t what it used to be as far as being a hundred years behind the lower 48 Some places are For sure like remote villages, other than that the gas stations are very well modernized. Born and raised in the interior myself.
I hope she is indeed well and safe.

10 Likes

Anyone know what town she’s in ?for as big as the state is the circle :o: is pretty small.

8 Likes

Cannabissequoia sent her a Christmas card so he knows her address, but it won’t be put in public here.

8 Likes

Well I sure hope she is ok. Can’t believe nobody has a connection for her though. It would be nice if someone could confirm back that she’s ok.

5 Likes

roger that.

3 Likes

A few of us have a name and address but if a card has been sent that is about all we can do.
I’m hoping she is ok beyond the whole tree threw her house issue but it’s been a long absence and it’s hard to explain besides she can’t or doesn’t want to participate in the way she was. She did not seem like the type to up and leave with out full filling her commitments so I’m sadly going to assume she has fallen into some type of situation where she can’t communicate with us atm. Hopefully it’s only a temporary situation and we hear from her in the future.

22 Likes

I assume a google search was done by those with that info to see if there was anything mentioned that could have made the news regarding her. Hopefully she is doing OK and we will hear from her soon.

15 Likes

PTK is that Pine Tar Kush? I had it a long time ago…I think I made my own cross with it.

HPK… Hawaiian Purple Kush, had this too and I know for a fact I made my own cross with it.

1 Like

At the beginning of this I got so pumped for some g13hp.

1 Like

Anyone ever get ahold of @MomOnTheRun ?
I don’t know her, but all your comments made me want too. I’ve noticed a few people have kinda dropped off the map ;(

8 Likes

As I may have been one of the last people to talk to her, in August when I sent her the Lucky Charms run package, I am going to do a brief account of what she told me in her last few messages.

Covid was starting to show up there.

Her son is in the army which I imagine stresses you out worrying.

She had 2 emergencies at once in the States – one medical and another one social services – both for different family members at the same time.

She is having problems in her own personal life with her kids, as we all do.

Taking care of and the responsibility that we all know her to have means she has had to take time off work and leave that up in the air.

Since then I have no idea what has happened but it seems that things may have gotten worse or more complicated.

So after all this, the fact that we may not have a few more strains in our fridge is a very small problem compared to what she is going thru.

We should all cut her some slack and send her good vibes to help her come thru for her family and herself.

I hope I haven’t crossed any boundaries too far – forgive me Mother if I have.

Sam

56 Likes

well stated my friend

all the best and stay well

Dequilo

23 Likes

Wasn’t even on my mind. Was literally just checking to see if she was ok in general.
Hope she is doing well :pray:

9 Likes

Now that shines a lot of light on things. Knowing she’s got all that on her plate kinda feel bad but it’s been long enough to at least say something

5 Likes

Anyway, lets get some good runs planned and put together another stellar box like that one was gonna be.

I’m game to run another seed run. Has to be indica since my space is limited and can’t have it tied up for 16 weeks.
What ya got?

11 Likes

I have some Darkstar seeds I’m willing to donate to a run. I can only find the fem version, so we should be cool running them.

7 Likes

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

10 Likes

That depends, does the “breeder” charge 3-400 a pack for chucks? If so I’m all for fucking them kinda guys over. Guys like BOG, rip sir, who tell you to remake their stuff and don’t mind as long as it’s not sold deserve the respect.

With that said who wants to grab something from aficionado and f2 the hell out of it and spread them far and wide?

25 Likes

Agree, and Aficionado, I’m in.

5 Likes