Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

Calm down ol’boy. Dont get your feathers all ruffled. I never said mines better.

:100:

3 Likes

Its as calm as I get. Shit I oughta give ya a few for the other youre doing for me.

5 Likes

Mines pretty good tho!
Well , the ones im growing for @Kakalak
The Gumrilla
:100:

18 Likes

Stop by and check out the FBSC. :grinning:

15 Likes

Looking good!

4 Likes

Grape AK47 sounds amazing

3 Likes

It was me joking with motz

6 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

11 Likes

Grape AR15 :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve seen a pic of your ak47 :heart_eyes:. The calyx on them sure look like a cluster of grapes :joy:!

5 Likes

Just about any strain I have in my possession will be handed out freely, I hate throwing out cuttings/clones. One of my goals is to hunt down the cuts that are the parents to one of my favorite strains, Slurricane, which sells fo $200 a pack. When I make that batch of seeds (purple punch x NorCal Dosido) I’m going to hand them out freely.
So if anyone has NorCal Dosido, please reach out to me!

25 Likes

Has anyone heard if BOG’s seeds would continue? If not I feel we should preserve at least a couple of our OG brother’s legacy

10 Likes

I have heard his son was going to keep his work going

6 Likes

Oh that’s good. Guess they just need time to adjust. Good to hear

6 Likes

DM sent, 20, 20, 20

10 Likes

That would be an interesting cross and sounds awesome.

2 Likes

Awesome. I’ll keep an eye out for @Seamonkey84’s work!

3 Likes

How are these turning out ! :smiley:

I hope @MomOnTheRun is doin OK. Coming up on almost a year now since that seed run, and the funding is still in the account so I think as others have suggested… something happened… But yeah, I wanna do an OP of BOGs Sour Grape, but if his son is going to continue his work, I don’t know if it would be right doing that…

13 Likes

I just popped 6 relic c99 f3…I’ll probably f4 them OP style assuming there’s a girl in the bunch…I’ll pass a few pks to a few who would agree to make a seed run for the community…I only have a 2×2 to dedicate to seed making so I feel someone else can make enough for everyone. :v:t5:

10 Likes