Seed run sour strawberry closed

It seems to me that he has already given his blessing to this …

11 Likes

Sign me up then and makes it more likely for me to buy his gear. :slight_smile: This will be a new flavor for me and I have yet to taste/grow anything from BOGseeds though I do have one planned as next up.

12 Likes

I think he’s gonna sell some seeds from this. I know I’m already looking. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Bogs sour strawberry
Mmmmmmmmm!

6 Likes

I hope this does make people go buy his new gear. I know I’m looking, just got to make upgrades to my ventilation system. Namely a better filter as i was working out back and got a few good strong whiffs of some dankness. Any suggestions for a good filter? Update with pics momentarily

10 Likes

As promised new pics. Still not doing much yet lol. Hopping the runts take off

gave them a little food tonight. 2.5 ml of the flora series trio to a gallon and a little humic acid.

16 Likes

Update time. All were showing 2in of roots out of the peat pellets except for the runts so i potted them so to speak. Doing dwc micro style. Here’s the setup

The babies in their new home

The runts in lower mom cab
That’s mazar, gorilla glue, and bubba kush in the back. Now I got to find room for the star cube testers. Uggg may need to convert the closet but that’s my drying space lol. Only got a couple weeks left on the main flower tent.

23 Likes

How big is your cab?

44 in wide 30in deep 40in tall but the cob is 8in may end up separating the ballast from the top of it to get a bit more room

5 Likes

Almost forgot their soup is flora series 3 part @ 2.5ml/gal with flora blend @7.5ml/gal and diamond nectar (humic acid) @3.5ml/gal for 440ppm with my tap water. May need a bigger air pump or somehow shorten the lines to mine. Probably add another since I’m running 4 stones in the main tent and a dozen more between the two cabinets

4 Likes

More air always means more oxygen to the roots. you cant go wrong with that investment.

3 Likes

When I ran my D.W.C. grow I probably overkilled the air. I took no chance . I was using 8 Rubbermaid totes and a controll bucket. 8 industrial pumps@ $100.00 each with 6 PLANTS / tote

I’m surprised to see that little airstones work as good. As your plants look good. I was getting 5 oz/plant. On average. 30 oz/tote. @Daytripr69 what yield are you getting may I ask?

3 Likes

Couldn’t say on these little ones as they don’t get flowered as of yet, I use the minis to veg. My flower resivoirs are 17 gal with 2 2" round stones each. Last run was autos in there and 5 plants yielded right at a lb

5 Likes

That’s not bad for autos I think. I’m kinda updating on autos and leds. It was basically regs and mh/hps back when I ran , I’ll probably go back to it, it worked badass then. Should still work badass. But I’ll try leds don’t think I really be interested In Autos or fems. just my opinion. Best of luck to you and the run.:v:

4 Likes

My main tent uses hps. Looking to replace it with LED to help reduce electricity costs both and the light and with ventilation keeping a 1000w hps cool

2 Likes

I’ve been trying 2 15w L.E.D. general purpose grow lights while plant was brand new . but it’s taken forever , than again I don’t have hardly any seedling exp. I did a ak47 and a M.T.F. from seed . everything else was cloned. Which In the amount of time I’ve spent on this seedling. I would of done rooted a clone , vegged it , and would be pulling more to be clone cuttings , pruning and putting 14/16 inch plant to flower , but the got to start somewhere. I did turn a 150 hps on it tonight, but that’s another topic in Indoor grow. A 1000 watt is like for a BIG room is it not? I tried vegging with a 1000w mh. Big heat, so I dropped it down to a 400w and I think did better for plants in small area.

Update time. This is why I love dwc but why it’s going to be a challenge to keep them confined. 6 days in the dwc all are showing roots out of the pots. Can’t find my tags to number them so I’ll be doing that tomorrow.
The runts

Th
Look at the side growth in this one and I haven’t topped them yet. Don’t look like i need to lol

The rest of the babies

There’s definitely some keepers in there with one definite star of the bunch. Now to figure how to get the runts in the upper cab to flip them. To be honest they have been on the chopping block since day one so unless they start catching up they may just get culled. If I’m gonna make seed might as well use the better plants

29 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie check out the growth in 6 days bro lol

3 Likes

That forth pick looks strange almost strawberry plant like!
Impressive growth for 6 days .

2 Likes

Lol damn you hydroponics and your space soil

7 Likes