Seed run sour strawberry closed

If you look through the thread I have pics of the res open. Cant get any more simple lol

2 Likes

Thatā€™s 6 days from being put in the net pots not from sprout lol but yes the pics from 6 days ago dont look like the same plants

5 Likes

Iā€™m making up my mind too. :grin: Canā€™t afford the whole stableā€¦

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I have a 1000w hps in a 4x4 lol it would cover more butā€¦

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a lil update. Donā€™t remember what day they are on right now and honestly Iā€™m to tired to care lol worked 19 of the last 24 hours. Anyway here they are. Havenā€™t topped them and donā€™t think i need to

Uploadingā€¦

38 Likes

Damn those look healthy!

1 Like

One was yellowing a bit but yeah i havenā€™t touched them and they look topped lol

3 Likes

Is that Bog Sour Strawberry ? One of my faves . They look dialed in man . Pulling up a chair ā€¦

7 Likes

Those are looking real sweet. :vulcan:
G

4 Likes

Flipped to 12 12 at 6 am this morning now that Iā€™m not dead on feet time to prune a bit and maybe take a few clones

12 Likes

Great looking plants. Those are some bushy ladies for not being topped.

2 Likes

Seriously havenā€™t touched them other than a res change lol

9 Likes

Much respect and love for you

All the best

2 Likes

@Daytripr69 the plants look very healthy and happy :smiley:
Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Niceā€¦

Anyone in USA wanting my seeds please email me at bogland72@gmail.com

39 Likes

Please contact bog for your bean needs! We need more breeders like this. Hey @BogSeeds you got anything that tastes like blackberry?

8 Likes

Is it too late to sign up?

2 Likes

In the first post is where you sign up in the numbered spaces under your trust level. Three is a whole post explaining how to find your trust level and how these seed runs work. So if youā€™re trust level 2 or 3 there are places left

4 Likes

Update coming when lights come on

2 Likes

Iā€™m growing this strain right now. From @Pedro_Bann as well. These are top notch. Itā€™s been a pleasure growing them.

7 Likes