Seed run sour strawberry closed

I was under the impression that these were no longer available because I hadn’t seen them in stock in quite some time, though to be honest I didn’t exactly do exhaustive research given that I couldn’t afford them anyways.

If Bog is not happy about it, I’ll take my name off of the list. I’m really hoping that’s not the case though.

15 Likes

(This should be pretty easy to clear up, I hope :blush:)

@BogSeeds :alien: Revered Elder Brother, do you object to an F2 reproduction of Sour Strawberry given away freely here on OG?

No harm in asking & no offense intended by me & (I presume) every other OGer. :v:

And Merry Christmas. :slight_smile:

:christmas_tree:

18 Likes

Super simpe… if its against his wishes I too will opt out.

7 Likes

I would like to sign up. Request I be added to the List. Thanks, enjoy a safe Holiday.

2 Likes

Would like to be added myself long as bog is cool with it.
Like to see some clarification of course.

5 Likes

I’ve seen this one on his site so I was surprised to see this offerings he doesn’t give permission I also will whit-draw my name as well
A guys got to make a living

7 Likes

If he doesn’t like this I’ll pull the thread and we can find something else for me to run. Damn sure don’t want too step on toes, especially one of the breeders here. When the list was put up to vote on what I should run it was never mentioned that these were still offered, seen they have been out of stock for a while now, but like I said if he objects then I’ll trash this thread

11 Likes

Same same guys , hate to step on any toes

3 Likes

Nice, I have some of these, will be watching with interest!!
Best of luck!!

2 Likes

I sure do have plenty but anyone can make seeds and give them away as they please. Once I sell someone seeds there really are no conditions. As long as not sold as Bog Sour Strawberry I have no issue with breeding crosses or f2 seeds for a giveaway.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and please do help each other in the spirit of giving. :christmas_tree::heart:

Please contact me directly for my seeds as this would be helpful for my family ....bogland72@gmail.com for ordering info and available strains. Bog

81 Likes

:tophat:'s off to the man. :clap:

Thanks @BogSeeds, I’ll make sure to order somethin’ soon. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

21 Likes

Thank you Sir. And a few more

10 Likes

A true gentleman :+1:

18 Likes

Thank for the clarification @bog

7 Likes

I want to watch this one. BOG You are the man. I love my sour boggle. Please include me for this and I appreciate you letting me tag along

10 Likes

As I wrote him, Straight up honorable dude…RARE to see in the Game. Well played, Bogseeds!!!

13 Likes

15 Likes

A true gentleman! Have a fantastic Xmas everyone!!

13 Likes

I’m in as long as BOG is okay with it. Best vibes!

11 Likes

Another very, very interesting thing to ponder over very, very, carefully. Done pondering, I would be privileged and honored to try these.

Regards,

mike28086

9 Likes