Where is Blue Kush available?

3 Likes

Seedsherenow

2 Likes

What do they want for them

2 Likes

The Blue Kush are $100 , the Lifestar are $200

2 Likes

I check SHN almost daily. Must have missed the blue kush cuz its out of stock at the moment.

1 Like

Limited releases. Was there a couple weeks ago and again a few days ago. Cant wait to run them, apparently they were BOGs favorite smoke

7 Likes

I should also mention my wife loves SensiStar so this one is also for her :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep they went pretty quick. I was lucky enough to get a pack.

2 Likes

As soon as I saw almost a hundred unread posts, my 1st thought was “…What’s Doug been up to now…” :grin: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

9 Likes

I check in and see all the OG love.

You guys are awesome!

Grow Doug Grow!

6 Likes

If you were interested in the Maui wowie cherry bomb pheno hermie seed or the mwcb pheno x c99 here’s the link so I can keep up with who all wanted them

1 Like

i mean bog himself did give permission to repro and spread as long as its not for profit. even if you did a one plant pollinate as a special occasion give away or contests the more popular the strain becomes the more people will want to buy the originals when they release. your basically promoting them. but its work you might not want to do,

2 Likes

As I said, not sure what I am doing with them yet other than running them. I just finished a seed run and am now doing 2 more. Since the Lifestar will be a 4th in a row I may just do a bud run on the Blue Kush. Time will tell :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I am still trying to get my hands on a few types of photo fem pollen. Hit me up plz.

1 Like

Just got these in trade for a bud :rofl: didn’t even know my neighbor smoked weed…give him a nice bud never heard of this strain

25 Likes

That’s a damn good neighbor right there and a hell of a trade on your end my friend!

1 Like

I have plenty
Of weed,he said someone
Gave him the seeds
He did ok sent me a pic of the bud lol

This was that bud before it was dried
After 10 days in a paper bag

8 Likes

Looking for silver pearl

1 Like

according to leafly you did very well…

5 Likes