Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

none of my business @highminwin , but @Oldtimerunderground is a legit dude.

15 Likes

oh, that’s very kind of you @Oldtimerunderground . and thanks for the vote of confidence @anonymous4289 . i’ve seen otug a lot around og, but it’s really nice to know people will stand up and vouch for those whom we respect around here. i’ll shoot you a pm otug.

13 Likes

What’s up peeps! Hope everybody doing good.

It’s like a dream to run some Cheese strain here in my garden (those stinky ones), but i already did lost two attempts… :sweat_smile:

I have some Paraguayan Sativas here to trade.

Some charitable soul to trade some Cheese stuff on these indomitable beasts?

Thanks!

7 Likes

I’ve got some Goji OG F2s to trade - I have way too many sitting around ha! These are from 3 mothers that were excluded from the official OG preservation run due to showing minor herm traits around week 3 ( a couple balls on the lowers ). They were made from 5 males, so should be some good variety. None of these 3 displayed the same issues on the clone run I’m just finishing up. The 3 look excellent in clone run and are definitely in contention for keepers alongside the other 2 that never showed any issues. I’m interested in other bodhi F2s (wolfpack f2s, other appalachia f2s, etc), dj short stuff, cool heirloom varieties, etc etc.

7 Likes

“TOO LEGIT TO QUIT!!! You’ll search high ‘n low to find one better, SS/BW……mister :honeybee:

4 Likes

I’m away from the Homestead until next weekend. Will open up “The Ole Stash Bag” upon my return. Have a FEW “interesting” treats available. SS/BW……mister :honeybee:

17 Likes

Looking for CBD Blue Dream from HSO. Seems to be out of stock in most places, if anyone has any, pls let me know. Willing to trade bodhi gear, some bog stuff, and a plethora of autos and photos.

If you have a pack of mother’s milk in there, or anyone. That’s something I’ve been interested in.

1 Like

I have Mother’s Milk 31 (Hendrx selection clone) x (Colorado Chem x Mint Chocolate Chip F2)

I have been calling it The Masterpiece.

I have some extra packs for trade

6 Likes

I have these for trade if interested:

(Heirloom Grape Srilanka x Mint Chocolate Chip F1) F2
(Blue Rhino x Wifi x Cherry Pie) x Mint Chocolate Chip F2
(Black Cherry Pie x Jelly Breath BX) x Mint Chocolate Chip F2
Colorado Chem x (Heirloom Grape Srilanka x Mint Chocolate Chip F2)
Mother’s Milk 31 (Hendrx) x (Colorado Chem x Mint Chocolate Chip F2)
Mandelbrot’s Royal Kush VII x (Colorado Chem x Mint Chocolate Chip F2)
(Black Cherry Pie x Jelly Breath BX) x ((Girl Scout Cookies x Bubba Kush) x OGKB)
Pineapple Upside Down Cake (Mega hunt cut) x (Colorado Chem x Mint Chocolate Chip F2)
(Birthday Cake Kush x Mint Chocolate Chip F2) x (Colorado Chem x Mint Chocolate Chip F2)
(Black Cherry Pie x Jelly Breath BX) x (Heirloom Grape Srilanka x Mint Chocolate Chip F2)
(Stardog F2 x Mint Chocolate Chip F1) x (Heirloom Grape Srilanka x Mint Chocolate Chip F1)

10 Likes

Anyone have a pack of dynasty’s blue magoo or the Oregon huckleberry that was from a seed run a few years back laying around?

4 Likes

Talk to ya next week on the “OH!!” SS/BW……mister :honeybee:

4 Likes

Looking for bodhi’s mother’s milk. Though I did know exotic Mike made one later. I however not a big exotic fan, one to many commercial facilities I’ve worked at, has lead me away from them, compound, ethos, and a few others. 🤷
My brother runs them and loves it. And it is good smoke. Just not my lane.

4 Likes

May have some for ya!!! Home after the 2nd, will let you know, if indeed available. SS/BW……mister :honeybee:

7 Likes

That would beeeee amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have some Oregon Huckleberry F2’s I got from Craigson15. I can send you some on Monday if you want.

6 Likes

That would absolutely be amazing I’ll send you a list of what I got available for trade a bit later tonight!

3 Likes

Good man you are to share your Huckleberry beans like that!

3 Likes

What’s the sexing kit? I’ve never heard of it, that would help me out a lot saving time&numbers I’m really interested to hear about it :thinking: :v:

1 Like

Farmer Freeman is fairly popular for testing the sex of your plants. During 4/20 sales their tests were down to $10 each no matter how many you purchase. It may be $12 or $15 now. They send you an envelope where you snip 1/2" to 1" of a leaf and send it back to them. They run the test and email the results to you.
I’ve pitched the ones they labeled as male - didn’t grow them out to confirm - but all the ones they designated as female have been accurate.

15 Likes