Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I’ve used them also. Saved 3weeks! :+1:

2 Likes

Got a couple of the Oregon huckleberry left I believe

Interested in these 3, curious what the panty punch is though

1 Like

Thanks man I just looked them up &that’s pretty coo! As an international probably wouldn’t be viable for me but that’s really interesting, we’ve come so far with advancements of technology, I’ll have to stick to the old just wait and hope and remove the boys. Thanks for the info brother :v:

2 Likes

Awesome info re sexing tests, thanks!

There’s another place that tests the cotyledons so no leaf clipping needed. Phylos is the lab. They say they can tell ONLY 7 DAYS after germination. (That i find a bit hard to believe, so i would read customer reviews before i would use Phylos.)

3 Likes

Farmer Freeman quotes 7-10 days old at a minimum. I think you’d be hard pressed to have a 1/2" of leaf to spare at that age.

They do offer an alternative to sending raw plant material. You can request sample cards, smush a bit of leaf onto the card, then submit that for testing.

What are smash cards? The smash cards are an optional step in the sample collection process. Most customers submit a 1 cm to 1 inch cut of a healthy leaf tip or similar plant tissue. Alternatively, special paper known as “smash cards” may be used instead of testing the leaf sample directly. To use the smash cards, a piece of plant material is smashed into the paper, transferring the DNA. Excess leaf or plant material is then scraped off and discarded. This allows only the DNA to be submitted to the lab. The smash cards are useful for situations in which you cannot or do not want to submit plant material. Smash cards require more work to process in the lab, therefore, we ask if they are necessary.

5 Likes

I’ve used farmer freeman quite a bit, and I’ve only ever sent them cotyledons, so you can just send them those at about a week old.

8 Likes

I’m looking for the following for my mom:

Wedding Cake
Oil Spill
Bio Diesel
Harlequin (I have Good Medicine which I’ll substitute for this one)

I don’t have an organized trade list, so please PM if you have any of those and are interested in a trade. Thanks.

5 Likes

Purple Headband looking for trades.
GUERRERO
TORA BORA
AFGANI HASH PLANT
LANDRACES
SWAMI SEEDS
OLD SCHOOL BREEDERS ASSOCIATION SEEDS

gl001

8 Likes

I probably have some tora bora you can have. I’ll have to check if I have enough for me. Lol.

2 Likes

On another note I’m a little short some things this wk. So this isn’t for trade but a steal I’m sure… I need 140. For the rhe whole shebang…the akbb nl1bx is opened with 13 remaining, bodhi’s mendo sunshine has 3 regs, the csi purple punch fallen has 3 fems ,csi pali chiral is ibl 5pk, aswell as dynasty/relic pk reg 5pk.the riot pk (durban×blue bonnet) is sealed and the root brother ×blueper sk is sealed. I have pay pal, cash app…ect. us only plz. Thanks.

12 Likes

I have some Tropicanna Poison x Lilac OG F1s.

2 Likes

Ok no one bit on other lot. Here’s another…asking 2 flat. Maybe slightly negotiable if your serious…20220531_151203

4 Likes

Just curious @Jamescoldflame about the dog patch and is the one from 2 days ago still available with the ak bean brains nl5/nl1 and root brother x blueper skunk and I wish I was here the other day I’m seriously interested amd I wish I had seen it earlier but I have real interest but would be stoked for the ak beans hope u had a good memorial day The Doc

4 Likes

I’m surprised folks aren’t jumping on these! I’ve got enough beans to last 10 lifetimes or probably would myself.

6 Likes

yeah I think thats part of the problem here. Most that have been here awhile already have more beans than they can grow in a single lifetime :joy:

Hope you find a buyer soon James :+1:

14 Likes

Yeah, I just posted where someone might be interested :man_shrugging:t5:.obviously if I had other ways to acomidate my situation I’d just keep all mr shit​:laughing:. It was assumed before hand it’ll just get a bunch of likes…now if it was to trade…holy shit I’d have a stick fight​:laughing: regardless of us all having way to many seeds. But. That’s the way the j rolls.:crossed_fingers:t5::v:t5:

5 Likes

Went a bit nutty with seeds and have some extra Bodhi packs that I won’t get to for awhile. I’d be interested in trading for other Bodhi packs - thinking supernatural selections or older packs. Might consider old DJ short stuff too. Probably just USA so customs isn’t a worry. Also still have my goji F2s to trade if anyone wants some goji to try!

Here’s the packs:
Black Triangle x Strawberry Milk
Metal Haze f3
soulmate
twin flame
phone home
cherry lotus
snow monkey
red eye jedi
silver sunshine
electric cowboy
Jalalagod
heavenly hashplant (8 seeds)
Kodama (6 seeds)

21 Likes

ive got enough Good Medicine seeds to trade you 2x a pack for that Red Eye Jedi if you’re interested.

2 Likes

Canada here but still, nice collection :ok_hand:

3 Likes