Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Appreciate the offer :slight_smile: Already stocked up on good medicine thanks to the Nube’s preservation run. I was considering trying some for my next grow to get some CBD in the mix for salves and just general testing ha. Bubbashine HP F2s beat it out for my next round… still medicinal :wink: haha.

4 Likes

Definitely pop them when you can! I’ve been loving what I’ve found in them so far. :v:t2:

2 Likes

15 Likes

Haha yeah man! Got the F2s from dinopartychucks (reallybigjesusfreak on RIU) as a freebie, been looking forward to them for awhile. Going to try to select bubbashine leaners for F3s eventually.

12 Likes

oh man that’s awesome! I’ll try and keep an eye out for if you do, or let me know! Got plenty to trade for bubbashine stuff :yum:

5 Likes

@LegsMahoney if you are ever looking to trade some good medicine, I have a fairly deep inventory of all kinds that I would gladly trade from to obtain more good medicine.

6 Likes

Absolutely, shoot me a PM and we can talk

4 Likes

Ive got quite a few cbd strains and I have some auto cbd(canna cheese from Mephisto) as well if interested let me know @ramblinrose

3 Likes

@VAhomegrown the berries have landed you were not kidding when you said these where some FAT beans thanks bud!

15 Likes

Awesome! Glad they made it! Yea they are some chonky beans haha. Couldn’t fit in a coin flip and 10 of them almost filled that .5ml tube.

8 Likes

Any specific Bodhi your looking for?

2 Likes

No one particular strain - appalachia crosses, supernatural selections or snow lotus/omg/kashmir stuff.

3 Likes

MISTER :honeybee:'S 2022 TRADE OFFERINGS!! Gonna make an HONEST effort to BOTH cast off overstock AND add to the Ole Stash Bag. I’ll list the Varieties/Strains, Breeder/Seller (if known), Regs will in increments of SIX/6, Fems in THREE/3. Multiples of a Selection will be listed as “MUCHO!!” Lets get to the Listings, if I may.

FRANK ZAPPA F2 THREE 6 PKS AVAILABLE
ROAD KILL SKUNK THREE 6 PKS AVAILABLE
VIET BLACK TWO 6 PKS AVAILABLE
HOA ONE 6 PK AVAILABLE
CAMBODIAN TWO 6 PKS AVAILABLE
DRAGON’S BLOOD HASHPLANT THREE PKS AVAILABLE
PPP TWO 6 PKS AVAILABLE
CHERRY COBBLER (PAIN KILLER!!) THREE PKS AVAILABLE
FROZEN COKE ONE PK AVAILABLE
MEXICAN DEATH SATIVA TWO PKS AVAILABLE
NIGHT TERROR OG TWO PKS AVAILABLE
MAUI MANGO HAZE MUCHO PKS AVAILABLE…MUCHO!!
WHITE CHERRY TRUFFLE TWO PKS AVAILABLE
GOOD MEDICINE FOUR PKS AVAILABLE
PURE VIDA F2 THREE PKS AVAILABLE
DURBAN POISON THREE PKS AVAILABLE
LOLAB ACDC POWERBERRY (HOKU) one pk AVAILABLE

Have about TEN/10 MORE but fingers getting tired (“I’m old!!”). Look 'em over, holla when interested, let me know whatcha got. Going to accompany Queen :honeybee: shopping for a few hours, see ya upon my return. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: I’M NOT SELLING ANYTHING, ONLY OFFERING UP SELECTIONS FOR TRADE!!!

Back from Shopping…last TEN Listings for Trade, SAME APPLIES!!:

MANDANA ONE PACK
MENDO BLACKMORE F1 ONE PACK
MANDARIAN COOKIES x PURPLE PUNCH ONE PACK
MOLOKAI KILLAS ONE PACK
MA GOOEY x RUN AWAY BRIDE (GLG) ONE PACK
MOONDANCE ONE PACK
MOUNTAIN MEDICINE (Organic Seed) ONE PACK

I’ll list a few more TOMORROW. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

34 Likes

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

@misterbee I’m sure I can offer something for trade, I’d be interested in a pack of the Cherry Cobbler.

And it’s good to see ya back around…

2 Likes

And YOU GOTTA KNOW I"LL ALWAYS TRADE WITH YOU!!! Provide “personals”, outbound early next week, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

this is ethos stuff right? I think im interested

1 Like

Sounds like ethos I know mandarin cookies is and he uses purple punch in a lot of his crosses with his endgame line had some mandarin cookies live resin that was incredibly tasty @Neb

1 Like

Are you interested in anything in particular?

3 Likes

I’m definitely interested in the Dragon’s Blood Hashplant and the White Cherry Truffle @misterbee! I think you a have a few of my crosses, but I’ve got a couple new ones and some fems coming.

3 Likes