Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Anyone on here made any rocbudinc ,Mephisto or night owls seeds or crosses

5 Likes

Send me PM/DM, I can keep up with 'em better, in order received. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I believe @hollyho has been giving away some fem autos on the free seed and clone thread. I believe they are mephisto.
Seems like you may be the only one that hasn’t been sent one!

3 Likes

Cheers matey

3 Likes

Looking for a friend a strain called blue cheese , anyone have some kicking around?

7 Likes

I’d be interested in trading for the frozen coke , dragonblood hash plant ,cherry cobbler and the white cherry truffle …Have many many trades …

2 Likes

Still have these for trade if anyone is interested! Looking for older bodhi stuff (appalachia, snowlotus crosses), supernatural selections, but also other stuff like PU / OMG / Kashmir crosses. And have a bunch of Goji F2s still.

Here’s the packs:
Metal Haze f3
soulmate
twin flame
cherry lotus
snow monkey
red eye jedi
silver sunshine
electric cowboy
heavenly hashplant (8 seeds)
Kodama (6 seeds)

12 Likes

Looking for landraces and heirloom strains! Have lots to trade! DM me!

5 Likes

I have an old two pack of Blue Cheese fem from Dinafem seeds. I think i got them as freebies at some point. I’m happy to send them your way.

3 Likes

@Billybob , yeah I did a cross with Mephisto Mango Smile x LRUV.
The offspring a tall and haze-like, and have some of the mango smell of mom, but are a lot sweeter smelling. Let me know if you want some

3 Likes

Hey there OG, so it’s been a while and still no luck. Had a user sending me some Blue Moon Rocks but sadly they did not make it so I am here again to see if anyone has any BOG Blue Moon Rocks to trade? If so, let me know. Thanks.

15 Likes

I have about 20 beans available.

They were supposed to be bmr x lsd. A ufs18 got balls and complicated things.

Have been running these crosses with good success.

If you want to roll the dice lemme know.

11 Likes

Hey bud, I won some Pure Michigan F2 x
Blue Moon Rocks (Pictured Rocks F1) if your interested. I would be happy to send them your way if you want.

10 Likes

Thanks @Cartwright and @CrunchBerries , much appreciated. I am really looking for straight BMR so I can do a preservation run on them. Strain is increasingly difficult to find so I would love to make some for the community. I really am grateful for the offer though, thanks.

11 Likes

TRADE UPDATE!!! - All who entered trades, your Cards have been dispatched…US, CAN, AUSTRALIA…in the Postal System. Gonna do a B-I-G TRADE SESSION again in the near future, stay tuned. Have many of the Offerings from @Sebring’s Site on offer, plus some CBD and CBG varieties/strains. Let me get better organized!! ALL, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

did I hear CBD offerings! Ill be impatiently waiting to see what there is to trade.

4 Likes

Any leads on some BOG Blue Moon Rocks @misterbee ?

4 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Searching HIGH 'N LOW, not a trace!! Like you, plenty of “I THINK I have it”, but still waiting. If I do find it, I just might jump in the deep end, and buy TWO packs, if available. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

OK thanks, hoping to do a repro on that hard to find strain so it’s not so hard to find anymore :slight_smile:

9 Likes