Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I thought this was showing my age :joy:

22 Likes

I see your wiskers…and raise you 2.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

…oh shit I’m blk…:thinking::laughing:

27 Likes

Hilarious :joy:

8 Likes

I don’t want to look at myself…let alone take a picture!!!

You guys ROCK! lovin it

6 Likes

Im so old that all my white hair has fallen out. :rofl: I would show you a picture but you would think it was a weird colored basketball. :joy:

7 Likes

Bahaha omg that LITERALLY made me spill my drink!
I’ve got the old greys in the goatee as well bro

3 Likes

At a certain point you just can’t deny it :joy:. If I could take a picture of how I feel in my head Denise the menace comes to mind :grin:

4 Likes

Lol, I’m a 19 year old kid still in my head.

12 Likes

That old :joy::joy::joy::heart:

3 Likes

Y’all bunch of young bucks…

Iv been silver for decades… about to go platinum.

23 Likes

:smile:…I fold…you win​:trophy:…:laughing::love_you_gesture:t5:… we got a new crew og growers…old guys growing…got a certain ring to it.

My back said say it to my face…lol

8 Likes

My back is achy and cowardice… I fold. :wink:

5 Likes

right there with ya… my facial hair is mostly white now … hair will be soon to follow if it stays on my head, though I usually keep it shaved pretty close.
i don’t have any close ups LOL this will have to do.

22 Likes

That’s a nice buck, nice little holler there too! @SHSC-1 what kind of deer you guys got up there?

thanx man… that is a BC coastal mountain Blacktail deer. Judging by its antler thickness and huge body for the area, it is most likely a hybrid of blacktail and it’s larger cousin the mule deer as thier fall migration routes intersect and the breeding areas overlap. Big bodied hybrids are quite common in that particular mountain range.

5 Likes

Lol lets get vack to the seed trading yall, starting to stumble off the trail a little bit lol

9 Likes

You can’t expect old guys to not meander off track :joy:. Wait what were we talking about

3 Likes

Soo…

No Rockbud eh?

:rofl:

(I just got some Sensi Star F2’s so if you know where I’m going with this you know. :+1: )

6 Likes

Hey !!! Were you going ?

I started shaving my head over 20 years ago. I started shaving my mustache 2 years ago. No gray on the short and curlies yet, thank God.

1 Like