Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

What about AK bean brains line or Alaska Cannabis cache?

Does anyone have DP Blueberry seeds to trade???

1 Like

@Originalweedman what does the dp stand for?

1 Like

They used the two names interchangeably. MTF was because it was primarily grown in the Matanuska Valley by Hell Angels. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m guessing Dutch Passion.

2 Likes

LF freakshow chucks. Interested in hearing any of the freakshow hybrids that people have made. Would love to work on some freakshow x auto or auto x freakshow f1s. I cant promise ill get to anything right away but i would like the genes in my arsenal. LMK if you have fun genes and we can work something out.

2 Likes

Dutch Passion sorry , Thx @Coda

3 Likes

Check out @Wizdom he definitely has freakshow. Not sure about crosses

1 Like

Looking for Bam99H from last year’s vet day giveaway if anyone has a flip to trade.

@Originalweedman here’s link
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/74873/3616?u=420noob

3 Likes

Reach out to @Maddawg

He donated them, perhaps he has more?

Thanks for the referral brother. The seeds are actually $2.00 each ($20.00/pack of 10) with free S&H worldwide, they’re a buck apiece when on sale, lol

11 Likes

It’s nice seeing you get out of the other threads and make an appearance out here with the us commoners haha :stuck_out_tongue: hope everything is well bro !

Hey guys

Today I’m looking for:

Chem 91 crosses
And
GMO crosses

I am going to be very very picky as today I have a limited and one time only offer.

I’ve got a few Bodhi- Snow Lotus IBL seeds burning a hole in my pocket. These seeds are constantly poking me and making holes in my pockets with its root. They are itching to be planted.

DMS: Open.

4 Likes

I think I got you bud.

3 Likes

When i send you the beans from the pay it forward thread i’ll also send you some Unicorn poop S1 i made. It’s GMO x Sophisticated lady.

3 Likes

Oh hell yeah. Dude…I love GMO. I’m not sure why but my brain loves it. It hits most notes and I love the taste. So I appreciate it. :slight_smile: lmk when I you send it !

4 Likes

Thanks brother …

Greatlakegenetics has Skunk slayers on the site if you are still looking

2 Likes

Let’s get it started :-p

12 Likes