Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Looking for Purple Kush seeds, willing to trade any autos/photos/reg/fem I have. Msg me and I can send a list around.

2 Likes

Looking to trade these. USA only. PM me if interested. Got these from Sebring.

16 Likes

Does anyone have any animal cookies fems or regs?

Smoked it years ago all I remember is some of the most beautiful purple buds that left me and an old friend glued to the couch.

man i just saw someone looking for some SSSDH… let me see if i can find em again

1 Like

You looking for anything specific for these?

2 Likes

I got a few of joti purple kush if your interested in those

3 Likes

Not really. Just not that into hazes.

1 Like

I’ve got some early Iranian crosses and a couple dirty taxi crosses

7 Likes

I have some sweettooth #3 F3 packs I made , this is the Breeder Steve / Ryan (Chimera) seed stock. Sweet pink Grapefruit x Blueberry. Looking to trade for other seeds intertested in classic strains but interested in pretty much anything. Will be 10-12 regular seeds a pack.
interests ; kush, afghanis, hawaiian, skunks, northern lights variants. Romulan or any classic BC strains

8 Likes

@Kami I’ve got Skunk #1, NL#2 and NL#5 seeds from Authentic Genetics. I could do 5 each of any two of them if you’re interested. I’ve only grown the NL#2 out so far but it’s a nice indica and the smell is very similar to the old NL from the 90s.
Here is the NL2 at the end of flower.

19 Likes

@FirstCavApache64 sounds perfect. thank you I will choose 5 skunk and 5 of the NL2 ( your grow/ plants looks spot on) ill send a Dm. Cheers

5 Likes

Those sound tasty :yum:

1 Like

Nice NL2 there!

1 Like

@FirstCavApache64 If I remember right : NL#2 is Skunk#1 x Hindu Kush and NL#5 was the best pheno from the progeny of NL#2? NL#2 is supposed to be great stock to cross with! Very cool line up! All great strains!

4 Likes

?? All of that is wrong. Greg said NL2 is Murphy’s cut x Don’s afghan. USNL5 is Murphy’s x Hawaiian sativa, maybe Kona Gold.

6 Likes

Nevil did cross Skunk #1 to NL2 but that was different.

6 Likes

So much conflicting info out there. Thanks for the clarification. I’ve always been interested in these strains. But that was the closest I could find to a real story. What book is that? It looks awesome!

2 Likes

That is from the 89 Seed Bank Catalogue

7 Likes

It’s funny there’s a notation for Pure Indica. In my search for a Hindu Kush like I remember. Pure Indica keeps coming up.

2 Likes

Very nice! Thanks!

1 Like