Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

might be a long shot these days but if you can find a pack of Useful Seeds GG4 S1 someone wants to trade with you… It has been verified that Useful made his S1 seeds with Josey’s cut.
I’ve got one growing right now about to flip it. Pondering making S2 with the seeds I have left.

14 Likes

Sorry to say @bassman5420 I have Grape Runtz × Sour Bubble…:woozy_face:

2 Likes

Watch out for the balls buddy.
I popped the Zlue now (Zkittlez x GG#4) from the same GGSTRAINS pack, so lets hope.

I’ve ran uselful’s GG4s1 before without issue. real nice plants.
the other way to get GG4 in seed Is @Tonygreen 's GG4 RIL , which is pretty much sold out so you would have to find a trade but also Cat Eye is also pretty much GG4 in seed form

7 Likes

CSI has S1 in stock, that would be where i shopped.

7 Likes

I had a buddy run gg4 s1 from Csi and said they were very similar to the original.

3 Likes

I cannot shop at csi

Thank god i have Triangle Kush S1 and the Purple Punch x Apple Fritter
thanks to @Sbeanonnamellow he got me covered up… What a guy, just a very nice person.

Does someone have any experience with Purple Punch x Apple Fritter btw? I cannot find any on the CSI website, i heard that were freebies… I hope i can find a keeper and a clone around.

Triangle Kush S1 popped… hope i get tomorrow a nice seedling :smiley: That will be cloned and keep around, in the german room i will send the clone to everyone.

2 Likes

Good to hear! I have one from CSI that just broke surface alongside a 91 s1 i made.

EDIT: my bad… mistook the GG4 for Chem D.

I’d still recommend CSI, i was under the impression he ships overseas.

3 Likes

U got a GG4 that broke the surface?
Would be so cool if u had few pictures in near future of the plant… Would be super interesting so see.

I will popp my last GG#4 bean from GGStrains and maybe i get a girl…
I would post pictures as well, then we can see the differences.

Why? I have been told they are a great breeder. You can dm if you dont want to say it publically.

I have a few strains I would like to trade for here. These are seeds produced for co-op runs. Drop me a DM if you have any of these and would like to trade.

BOG Sweet & Sour Cindy
Mango Lotus from Bodhi
Black Lotus from Bodhi

1 Like

:male_detective: I’m still looking for Pakistan Chitral Kush :mag_right: If anyone wants to discuss a trade.

2 Likes

i think location he mentioned earlier.

2 Likes

what do you have for trade?

1 Like

well, if anyone is sitting on Useful Seeds GG4 S1 beans , older Karma Genetics original beans or any original Chunky’s Bagseeds… I have lots to trade depending on your interests.

2 Likes

Well I know there have been some scandels and criminal activity outside the busniess with a couple of the genetics companies, so didnt know if I missed some Drama with them or not.

I’m going to give a good f@$^skin try to taste as many as I can very seldom grow the same thing twice don’t have the time the best is yet to come !!!

OK were do I send my address that sound like a great offer !!! Hahah have a great day !

Please don’t send me anyone, LOL

1 Like

Howdy @Monst3rbean, I have some PCK freebies from the Pirates of the Emerald Triangle brand of CSI. You can have some of them no trade needed. They came to me as freebies labeled Pakistani Chitral Kush IBL Lot #21 5 Regular seeds. If you’d like them send me a private message with your shipping details and I’ll get them sent your way. Hope you’re having a pleasant day. Many blessings and much love

15 Likes