Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

No S1 but here are two plants of Mycoteks / GG Strains GG4IBL (BC7).

The dome top was the stronger one, smelling chemical and piney, the spear top is pretty on point regarding looks, it looked the clone only , which I ran side by side, mistakenly similar but hadn’t much going on in terms of smell and potency. I also kept another female that was pretty near in terms of looks and straight up smelled and tasted intensively like nail polish, while flowering it had a strong burnt rubber smell which is why I kept her but that sadly got lost at the end of flower / after drying. I am gonna run her one more time and see if I fucked up. If I didn’t I am most likely gonna move on with the dome top to make BC7F2 since that was the strongest in terms of potency.

17 Likes

Does someone had the Purple Punch x Apple Fritter from CSI Humboldt?? I got that from a really nice guy here from OG.
But sadly, i cannot find any informations about it at CSI’s Website.

1 Like

Looking for blueberry cupcake by Humboldt seed company, have lots to trade!

2 Likes

Hey i thought i will get at max 100 seeds from my savage Hulk F2 (clone was 12/12 and i topped in second week of flower because i wanted to stress the shit out of this girl to trigger herm).

The girl doesnt herm so now i did have the seeds out of the buds.
580 beans. I just need 500 what a suprise that was u cannot even imagine.

I put the seeds in a tupperware… so they have to be 2 -3 weeks (better 3 i heard so i do that) on roomtemperature. Can i close the lit or should i let it open so the rest humitity can vaporate?

And if iam done with my letters (still have 4-5 to do) i could send out few Savage Hulks F3’s.
But just guys that really wanna grow it.
Bruce Banner #5 x (Zkittlez x Do-Si-Dos F2).

7 Likes

Leave it open. You want the seeds to dry. How long that takes depends on the environment they are in. 2-3 weeks is a general range. If in high humidity, it could take longer.

3 Likes

Looking for Iraqi ranya beans… or crosses of it.

3 Likes

I’d love to see pure Iraqi ranya

Looking to trade for some GMO fem seeds. I got a bunch of stuff to trade…

I have a few strains I would like to trade for here. These are seeds produced for co-op runs. Drop me a DM if you have any of these and would like to trade.

BOG Sweet & Sour Cindy
Mango Lotus from Bodhi
Black Lotus from Bodhi

5 Likes

I’m interested in the mango lotus
And sweet and sour Cindy I have
Forbidden fruit punch x jilly bean lime
And apple fritter x purple punch x jilly bean lime
And I have jilly bean lime f2’s available all strains breed by me

1 Like

Looking for some Michoacan (straight, ideally) or Michoacan crosses. Had some Michoacan flower recently and it was such great medicine for me.

4 Likes

I think he’s looking for those himself…

3 Likes

I would be interested in getting some Jilly Bean Lime F2’s if your trading.

3 Likes

What do you have to trade

Hey everyone! I’m looking for trainwreck, Casey jones and Billy goat seeds or even clones. I’ve got some future projects I’m hoping to use them in. Let me know if there’s anything you’re looking for. I’ll also include seeds from all the projects I use your genetics in going forward. Thank you all!

@cYx did you ever find your GG?

I have a GG#4 I could send snips of to you if you’re state side.

9 Likes

I think he’s across the pond.

3 Likes

Im in Europe mate.
Thank u anyway for the offer.

But iam currently more then happy and have everything ive ever dreamed off.

Of course, few things here and there… but i think we seed junkys have this shit even if we would have 99% of every genetic xD

Now i just send out to people to give back.

10 Likes

Hey i did like over 10 letters and didnt got 1 response that something arrived?
Please let me know.

5 Likes

International could take awhile.

5 Likes