Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

I think you were sending me something ? Nothing here as of yet.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll get back with ya brother no worries. Probably be a bit still yet.

2 Likes

Neat to read this, @Tonygreen made that same decision with the latest Gorilla Bubble BX gen, using an exceptional dometop selection:

8 Likes

To all those shipping out seeds in the USA, Just know the Post Office is a TOTALLY CRAP SHOOT right now, the distrubtion centers are seriously understaffed, and things are taking for ever or just getting lost.

The only way to remedy this, if you are shipping in the US, is to ship with a tracking number. Otherwise, you have literally a 50/50 shot of your trades making it to where you sent them. Plus if they lose a package with a tracking number, it also comes with 100 bucks worth of Insurance, so if they lose it, they have to pay you.

11 Likes

I donā€™t think the insurance works how you think it does.
The seeds are not technically able to ship without proper hemp paperwork andā€¦

Like most insurance they will try their hardest to not pay you, and on a trade from the OG I unfortunately doubt they do.

11 Likes

They make it almost impossible to collect the insurance money. It takes forever and probably most donā€™t follow through to the end. Itā€™s a very frustrating process thatā€™s designed to discourage people

5 Likes

They really are understaffed everywhere but 50/50 sounds like your post office is either stealing or loosing things. And that 100 insurance is on priority mail express i believe, not regular tracked ground advantage. Only time Iā€™ve ever got $ back from the post office is on an overnight not making it on time, now overnight is considered 2 days.

8 Likes

GA does include 100 insurance, but yeah they will try their hardest not to give that money to you

4 Likes

That postal insurance is a joke!
Just try submitting a claim. They have it to get you to use them. They never pay out damages.
Even when the busted up package is opened in front of the Post Master! With a video! Claim denied!
Yea. Explain why pleaseā€¦
Itā€™s a joke to themā€¦:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: they donā€™t care!

8 Likes

Nope its on regular ground advantage as well, just sent a package yesterday with it.

1 Like

A government controlled entity not operating efficiently or honoring their policies properly? What a shocker! Yet for some reason people want Uncle Sam involved with more and more aspects of our lives :rofl:

iSO >
Panama Gold landrace(not the snowhigh poly-hybrid)
Calvinia TLT
Carribean Dream
Japanese landrace sativa

6 Likes

I understand if its damaged or stuff its hard to get them to pay, however if its over a month and the tracking does not show delivered, IE its lost, they do pay out, pretty easily, had it happen once.

Sorry yaā€™ll I didnā€™t notice where I was posting. Apologize for getting way off track and climbing on the Covid-19 pulpit.

Still looking for some Tony Green autos and some Night Owl autos.

2 Likes

Looking for

Dirty Queen - dirty hippy x pinequeen
Tranquil Elephantizer - 88g13hp x Snow Lotus
Tranquil Elephantizer Remix - snow lotus x 88g13hp

Thank you

5 Likes

Not sure if the companies operating in their respective industry that sell physical goods really have had the option to lower prices as the inflation caused from government interference (quantitative easing AKA printing money), put so many dollars into the system, it devalued the money that was already there. Ofcourse the War in Ukraine exacerbated things since much of the grain and fertilizer comes from thereā€¦ that ultmately hit commercial farmers around the world pretty hard as well.

2 Likes

ISO anything from sin city seeds, have lots to trade!

Looking for Sweet Tooth and Island Sweet Skunk if anyone has any kicking around.

4 Likes

I have the sin mints box set, not sure if thatā€™s what you want but let me knowā€¦no plans, I can split it up, I opened one pack (moon mints).

13 Likes

YES!! Pm incoming :+1:t2:

1 Like

That sinmint cookies is fuego

3 Likes