Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Looking for

Oaxacan (not crosses)

Lots to trade, except autos

2 Likes

Check out the Central American thread. The Central American landrace and heirloom thread - #51 by Panamajock

2 Likes

Agreed, I gifted a buddy in Ireland some seeds, including some unreleased triploids, I paid for tracking, his customs must have seen it and returned it out came back to my town, then the next day thinking to see out for delivery it was on way back to Ireland, was rejected again can back to country again and today it started its journey again, left NC on March 1st 82 days later its on way back to Ireland

4 Likes

I had that happen to me also, lol, except I was supposed to get the seeds

3 Likes

Oh and there was that one time my top dawg packs got processed thru Japanese customs

2 Likes

The thing is, No Customs agency in any country can check EVERY single piece of mail that comes through. None of them have the manpower or the time to do that efficently.

1 Like

I had some seeds a member from the US sent to me here in Canada. It went to Japan for some unknown reason too. It arrived safely though. The mail system can sure be strange at times.

Iā€™ve also had seeds from someone in Ontario area send me some to BC with tracking, and the envelope travelled around the US quite a bit for some reason. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I mail out a lot of smaller wood items I make, and the routes are so goofy sometimes. Iā€™ll be mailing out from tx to go to Washington state. Itā€™ll somehow hit the east coast, then Detroit, California then Washington. Makes no damn sense

5 Likes

I was so alarmed cause it was two top dawg packs (400 usd)

2 Likes

Ugh man I donā€™t blame you

1 Like

More house cleaning as these are not in my future plans :slightly_smiling_face:

G13 x Fastbudsā€¦ Mephisto S.O.D.K. s1ā€™sā€¦Original Meph {1 or 2 seeds left in pack}

Looking for Rocbuds or Fastbuds LZ

11 Likes

Looking for Grand Daddy Purple seeds for my next project ā€¦ If anyone has any GDP seeds they can spare or trade , please DM me

4 Likes

Hey gang. Anyone have any old soul or other omg crosses? Iā€™m trying to work my way back towards omg but am fearful Iā€™ll end up with all males of eternal sunshine.

Definitely have things to trade.

2 Likes

I have atleast 2 packs of omg crosses from bodhi. I know one is TK x OMG. Cant remember the name of that pack. And the other one im not even sure what the cross was or the name. I could take a look next time im in the seedstash.

5 Likes

Well shoot. Let me know what youā€™re looking for and Iā€™ll go get my grubby hands on it! Fellow ohioan :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Im not very picky when it comes to seeds. You have any of bodhis GSC crosses. I dont mean the shit he did with berner. But his cookie crosses before that.

2 Likes

Would anybody have any info on Stray foxā€™s Hippy Slayer x Skunk Killerz? Iā€™m specifically wondering if these were ever released as regular seeds? Aswell as any knowledge of any grow logs thanks so much

He named it skunk slayer, list shows fem on my notes. No info on a grow though.

Edit. My list actually says make sure fems. Because it was not listed as fem on glg but he did confirm later they wereā€¦

1 Like

Will do. I wonder if anybody tested it.

I think Iā€™ve gotten what I need, thnx.

8 Likes