Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Thank you @cYx Seeds got here today, Look forward to Popping them down the road sound like really cool crosses!

1 Like

I got pine tar Kushā€¦ about 2 months old in the fridge

5 Likes

DM incoming

4 Likes

Hey OG :wave:

So Iā€™ve been looking for some very specific qualities in a high for a long time.
I know strains effect everyone differently, but I think a Haze is where I will find what Iā€™m after.

I met a breeder named MAHAKALA a few years ago and he had given me some advice as to which seeds of his would help me with depression and also which would help me with my spirit.

At the time everything the vendors had of his was sold out so I moved on.

But I was going through my notes and remembered that what he had sounded like it would seriously help.

I contacted him but unfortunately now he only accepts Bitcoinā€¦
And the few vendor that have his seeds are sold out or do not have the strains Iā€™m looking for.

Long story long, if anyone has any of his genetics they are willing to trade please let me know.
I donā€™t care if they are F2s either.
If you have the strains Iā€™m looking for it would hopefully be a great help to me as I am definitely in need of something and most everything else isnā€™t working.

Alright. Thanks OG.
Love you all

:v:ā€ :green_heart::seedling::herb::evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

I have Dutchgrown Lui x G13 (F1) pollen packsā€¦ some Biker Kush V1 F3ā€¦ Scoutbreathā€¦
DM me if interested.

5 Likes

Many Hazes are fairly easy to find from other breeders. Do you recall which of his strains he specified? Iā€™m sure there are very similar ones to be found here.

4 Likes

Here are a few I was interested in.

Iā€™ll have to go find my email from him to find the other.

But he used older genetics, Vietnamese, and Thai genetics he hunted.

I cut out all the effects he posted in-between these descriptions and just grabbed the genetics.

Incense Sticks
Older bandaid haze #7 x silver green vietnamese male selected from black Vietnamese

Asian Nevilles
vintage 80s cut of NevilleĀ“s haze x green silver vietnamese male pheno of black Vietnamese

Mango Visions
three way hybrid of super Laos, mango haze and black vietnamese

Acid Beauty
rare citric thai phenotype of original haze with high psychoactivity, psychoactive parent was mixed with green silver vietnamese male

8 Likes

19 Likes

Still looking for Killer new haven

1 Like

Anybody have any extras from CSI Humboldt theyā€™d be willing to trade for? Iā€™m new to the world of CSI but would love to dive in! Plenty to trade!

4 Likes

Wait until black friday for his sale. order 1 pack and get 4-6

Edit: make sure that you order direct

11 Likes

I will be making more of these Iā€™ll keep you in mind if youā€™re still looking for CSI Iā€™ll send you some.

32 Likes

Good looking out, I appreciate that :pray:t2: I have some projects in the near future that might interest you too, lavender jack from Bodhi, and star spangled banner 3 from night owl

@LoveDaAutos

9 Likes

Iā€™ll keep that in mind, thanks so much!!

3 Likes

will-you-remember-me-jonathan

ayso-dog

8 Likes

All sorts of stuff to trade.
Still on the hunt for a few other Solfire strains. Also after some various stuff from Exotic and Raw.
Also looking for Phoenix Forge playing cards from Solfire orders/forge packs.

I found a few Ethos Roze Cookies seeds, but I am still looking for more and also some Ethos Mandarin Cookies varieties, maybe a few others as well.

I could go on and on, but lets just say I am open to other loud/terpy/frosty options with good potential for for either flower rosin or hash possibly.

ā€¦I may or may not be in the middle of a new breeding projectā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to see some lavender jack floating around.

3 Likes

US trades only sadly I can not afford to ship overseas. Looking to trade for Good auto Genetics, Fem or Reg autoflowers, Home Cross Auto flowers also welcome as are landrace Autos or IBL Autos. What I have to trade is the following:

Blue Kush- Photo Reg- 9 seeds
Kings Banner X 70ā€™s Indica X Saints Crossing- Reg Photo- 10 seeds
Warehouse(White Widow X Afgan Haze X Choclate Diesel) - Reg Photo-10 Seeds
Vintners Moonshine F2- Reg Photos 10 seeds
Purple Graper- Fem Photo- 1 seed
Shanti Bubba-(Bubba Island Kush X Key Lime Pie) Reg Photo-5 Seeds
Chocolope-Unsure if reg or fem-2 seeds
Moon High Dagga- Reg Photo- 10 Seeds
OG Haze X Skunk 1- Reg Photo- 10 Seeds
Thai Runtz X Red Diesel-Reg Photo-5 seeds
Tropical Grex-Mount Zion Seeds-Reg Photo-7 seeds
Scout Z-Mrs.Frosty Seeds-Photo Reg-4 Seeds
Mint Chocolate Chip F2-Reg Photo-5 Seeds

Feel Free to DM me if you have autos you want to trade for anything on this list. I can only ship out on Fridays.

7 Likes

Stay tuned, I have two phenos that seem to be keepers, Iā€™ll be trying to reverse the favorite pheno soon

4 Likes

Looking to trade for Bodhi Temple V2 and Dynasty Kali Snapple Cheese.

3 Likes