Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

It costs only $.43 cents more to send an envelope of seeds globally then to ship them within the US as I use the non machinable stamps. Missing out on a lot of great genetics limiting yourself to US only.

9 Likes

I would say he more worried about the border an customs than the price.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got a clean rooted Motorbreath 15 cut available for trade. Iā€™m interested in breeders like Topdawg, Bodhi, CSI, 707, Dynasty, Snowhighā€¦ cats like that. Kushs, chems and gear bred for solventless extraction.

23 Likes

Typically, I dont send in an envlope with flips or washers and coin holders. I use a centerfuge tube and I normally mail in a padded mailer, which cost more than a stamp to mail, its usually 5 to 6 bucks, but it comes with tracking which seems to be the only way you can be sure it makes it there with todays post office. Those are a lot more than 5 or 6 bucks to send overseas. But yes Customs is also a risk on shipping overseas as well.

8 Likes

You looking for BODHI Seeds, F1s, Original Pack, Unopened? SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Breeder packs ideally but Iā€™d go for f2s in the right cases (from credible folks or if the pool is enticing enough).

4 Likes

Iā€™ll get you a List of BREEDER PACKS/UNOPENED later today. Have many f2s, but thought with your professionalism, youā€™d probably perfer Original Packs. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if this is the right thread but I wanted to make note that I completed a deal with @MeowsTrapSeeds everything arrived safely and he included some awesome freebies!

7 Likes

Youā€™re such a great guy @misterbee

3 Likes

Looking for snugglefunk seeds (Bodhi)

Have csi regs and fems

3 Likes

I would love to see a list of the F2ā€™s you recreated if possibleā€¦love the dynasty gear from Sannies seeds days! Maybe a big stamp trade or something, unless I have beans you may dig? Thanks budā€¦if possible, donā€™t want to put you out making a list (I donā€™t think I have anything you would want for a breeder pack, hence the f2ā€™s

7 Likes

Sorry 'bout the delayā€¦Life!! Here are the f2s on handā€¦DANK ZAPPA (86 UW Black Hashplant x 88G13HP), GOOD MEDICINE (Harlequin High CBD x Appalachia), PURA VIDA (Hollywood Pure Kush x Appalachia), WOLFPACK (Giesel x Appalacia), BLUE TARA (Buddashine x Snow Lotus), CHEECH WIZARD (Great Cherry OG x Snow Lotus), SILVER MOUNTAIN (Super Silver Haze x Appalachia), and GOJI OG (Nepali og x Snow Lotus. Iā€™ll rummage through the 1,400+ Strains/Varieties and isolate those little Green Packs of f1s, That will probably take a few days, sorry. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

You donā€™t need to man. Iā€™ll send you that Motorbreath Monday, no trade necessary. @misterbee

18 Likes

Pura Vida is really nice

8 Likes

NOW THATā€™S AS ā€œOGā€ AS IT GETS!!! :basket:FUL OF THANKS, BRO. S/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Iā€™m soo sorry, I get excitedā€¦.who has the f2s and may need stamps?

1 Like

NO STAMPS, seeds for seeds!! That List was primarily for @hoss8455, but all responses are welcomed. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

RIGHT ONā€¦.lemme look through my beans Iā€™ve gotten from outside sources (in breeder packages and get back to you:)ā€¦sorry again, itā€™s one of those days

4 Likes

I would love to get my hands on some of those goji

5 Likes

Another toast to @misterbee for his generosity!

:partying_face:

8 Likes